| Dorama Island (Part 20) |

Thank you for this amazing drawing
of Leena, az_sven! She looks stunning!

——————————————

(Security Room)

Standing unnoticed in the back of the security room, Leena looped her thumbs in her belt and watched as men and women tapped away at computers and surveyed monitor screens. She counted six men and eight women. An easy haul. Because Alice told her about the people behind the cameras and how they had the strength of flies, she knew that she could easily take them down.

Reaching for a chair that sat alone at a table, she brought it to her and sat down while perching her feet up on the table. They still hadn't noticed her. It wasn't entirely their fault though. Leena didn't have devil fruit powers, but she honed the ability to blend in and walk as if she were on air.

Picking at her cuticles, she surveyed the monitors. There were fourteen of them, one for each person. Each screen showed different visuals around the town and mansion. Above the fourteen screens was a much larger monitor with a map of the entire island and yellow dots. She guessed the dots were the Straw Hats who had chips in their backs, showing their positions.

Looking back at the monitors, she saw the stage where the Straw Hats were performing. The volume was turned up, so she could hear them reciting lines. Curious to see what the play was about, she decided to wait before immobilizing the camera crew. The play wasn't as enthralling as she'd hope though. The plot line was terrible and the acting was even worse. But she did enjoy watching Mae. She wasn't good at all. In fact, she was awful, worse than the rest of them. But none the less, because it was Mae, Eito's Mae, she found it amusing to watch her. She couldn't wait to tell Eito about this.

Eito and Leena had known each other for many years. They had a good relationship with each other and worked well together. Leena first came to know about Mae when Eito, as a child, woke up from a nightmare. Even though she didn't know that he'd been a slave and his nightmares were of the torture he endured, she consoled him and stuck by his side until he calmed down. That's when he told her about himself, where he came from, and the girl he fell in love with.

Leena, being someone who adored the idea of pure love, became intrigued with Mae and Eito's relationship. To her, their story, as tragic as it was, was romantic. Of course as they grew older, the thought of Mae became silent. Even though Mae was on Eito's mind, he never spoke about her and her name was never brought up. But Leena could see it in his eyes that he still had dreams about her.

And then things changed when Leena found Mae's wanted poster. From there on, Eito started to utter her name again.

"Who're you?"

Leena came from her thoughts and looked at the men and women. They were all in the chairs, turned and focused on her.

"Oh, me?" Standing up, she neatly tucked the chair in. "I'm no one."

"You shouldn't be in here," one of the men said, standing up. He was tall, but he didn't have any muscle.

Leena moved her hair over her shoulders and out of the way, taking leisurely steps towards them. She eyed the hand of one of the women, her fingers stretching sneakily toward a keypad. Advancing forward, Leena spun around and landed her heel against the keypad, shattering it.