Chapter 50

It's been 3 years since the Kalos disaster , it took 3 years for every broken building to restore and People's life to get back to normal.

Well everyone's but Serena's. It's the Finals of the Kalos Queen competition today and only esoterick group of people knows about what happened to Ash.

Since that day , almost everyday Serena's been waking up screaming from nightmare about Ash. Everything might've got restored but not Serena's heart and mind. Being depressed from the past 3 years and even thinking about quitting the Kalos queen competition as there's no reason to compete anymore, With Ash gone her life is almost as good as dead but it's her friends motivating her to get through the day everyday and supporting her.

She smiles for them but as soon as she's alone in her room , tears starts to form in her eyes. It was just another night as she woke up in the middle of the night and the very next morning is the Kalos Queen competition. She's unable to even keep a straight smiling face for more than 5 seconds , let alone mimicking emotions in the dance.

[In another world]

I opened my eyes to a unfamiliar place , there was clouds and blue sky everywhere along with Pikachu?!? Lucario Charizard and Greninja. 

"You're awake" said Arceus.

"Where am I Arceus?" I asked.

"You're in the hall of fame" said A voice , I turned around to see Sir Aaron and his Lucario.

"Oh , S...Si...Sir Aaron?" I fumbled.

"You remember that tale?" You have a quite a good memory.

"So this means I'm dead?" I asked Arceus.

"Technically yes but Arceus here have a proposal for you" Said Sir Aaron.

"Proposal?" I asked.

"You're bravery and not thinking twice giving me all your energy to save the world. I may allow you to go back to your life but then.." Arceus stopped.

"Then what?" I asked.

"You won't be a Aura wielder anymore" Sir Aaron added.

No more Aura?

I'd rather see this blue in your eyes than in my aura.

Repeated in my head.

"I accept" I said.

Pikachu Lucario and Others were visibly happy aswell.

"Then I shall send you back. Thank you chosen one. It's been 3 years since that disaster." said Arceus as the world flashed bright white before I found myself in middle of Luminose city.  NAKED? HELLO?

I quickly rushed into a clothing store being covered by Charizard and Lucario as i picked whatever i felt right and headed out.

Black overcoat upon a hoodie with black pants and black shoes does make me stand out dosen't it?

I wanted to see her again. It's been 3 years I don't know hows she's doing and i cant imagine what have she's been through. I was heading back towards Luminose tower before a banned caught my attention.

"Watch the Finals of Serena and Aria for The next Kalos Queen in the stadium today"

Oh the Finals are being hosted after 3 years it seems? It took them too much time to rebuild it looks like. Anyways i returned Charizard and Greninja and headed towards the stadium.

I was at the entrance and just wanted to rush in but the security guard had other favours.

"Sorry sir but you're late" said the guard.