Chapter 48

"You hurt others simply be existing"

"That's not true" 

"Ash Khan , you have dragged everyone to their death. I feel bad for your friends" 

"No I've not!" 

"Oh who's this?" "ASH!!!!!!!!" "Ah young love eh? here" unbound form said throwing straight at ground as her body got covered in blood upon impact.

"Serena!!!!!!!!!"

"Ash"

"Serena...."

"Ash!!!!!!!!!"

I felt two hands tie around my head and a sense of warmth, That was more than enough to wake me up abruptly. 

"Serena Serena Serena" I said rapily inhaling and exhaling as i hugged her back tightly.

"I'm here , it's fine Ash...its fine" she said gently rubbing my back.

"Serena....." i said with one deep exhale and a sigh of relief.

"Was it that same nightmare?" she asked still hugging me.

"Yeah..." I replied.

I just gradually decreased my hold onto her until it was time to part from hug. Serena pecked my cheek as soon as we parted the hug and then stood up near the bed.

"You should go freshen up, it's already late and in evening we have to attend the christmas celebration in middle of the city!" she said smiling.

"yeah , i forgot to buy supplies for my pokemons yesterday. I need to head towards the market aswell" I said.

"Want me to join ya?" she asked.

"That won't be necessary" I said smiling.

"If you say so" she replied.

Anyway , i grabbed a pair of fresh clothes and headed into the bathroom to freshen' up. Turned on the tap of shower and stood beneath it and closed my eyes.

"Why did i had that dream today? It stopped a long time ago" I questioned myself.

"The time has come" came a voice in my mind.

"Time for what? i asked still beneath the shower" 

"When the very ones that are meant to protect humanity turns against them, the world shall turn to the Aura weilder with the force of nature by his side to protect them until the Alpha presents himself"

"Those engravings...who are you? please answer me"

*No response*

"Hello?"

*No response*

I sighed down , today certainly is weird. The voice said time has come but is it really here? and what's about my powers being insufficient?

"I'm just thinking too much about this. I'm ready for this" I said as i turned off the tap and soaked myself up with a towel.

I changed clothes and headed out the room , to join others.

"Oh the lunch is ready Ash, do u wanna eat right now?" Serena asked.

"Nah , i'll be back in a bit. Then" I replied.

"Sure" she smiled.

I was about to open the main door before Pikachu jumped on my shoulder along with Lucario who jumped in front of the door kneeling.