Chapter 5

After running for a while I finally reached home, exhausted and panting.

"I'm home" I say while opening the door.

"Welcome back sweetie" I hear mom's voice from kitchen. I run up to kitchen and slam open the door.

"Mom!" I exclaim.

"What is it Ash?" She asks

"I...I need to go to Mt. Silver" I say sounding as calming as I can.

"Wh...what why?" She asks with a concern in her fumbling voice.

"It's necessary, I have to save everyone" I replied.

"Whom do u have to save? Whats happening?" She asks with a clear concern.

"It's complicated..... But i need to!" I protested.

My mom looked at me like i've told her to abandon me. But then a smile appeared on her face with pride in her eyes.

"I will allow you, only at one condition" she said.

"That is?" I asked.

"Stay safe and return as soon as you can" she said tearing up but giving me a reassuring smile.

"I promise" i said with confident.

"So how and when are you gonna get there?" She asked serving me Dinner.

"I'm gonna call up Charific Valley and call back Charizard tommorow" I said smiling.

I ate the dinner as much as I can. No one knew how long will it take me to return but only thing I knew that it will take time.

Time skip : next morning

I was up and ready with my two pokemons on either shoulder of mine. Together we were ready to face anyone, Atleast thats what we thought at the time.

I was heading out but before that mom gave me a tight hug and a quick peck on my hair.

"Take care , also don't forget to change your underwear" she said.

"Mom!!" I exclaimed.

I reached Professor Oak's lab where I saw Charizard already waiting for me. As soon as it saw me it fired a heavy flamethrower at my face , the two pokemons on my shoulder saw the flamethrower coming and jumped off. Pikachu greeted Charizard while Riolu was scared and hid behind my leg. I chuckled , as he was still a baby pokemon after all.

I explained Professor that I'm going to Mt. Silver to train. He was nervous but he made a deal with me, he insisted to track opening and closing of my pokeballs so that he can report to my mother that I'm alive? I found it funny untill I saw he actually meant it. He handed me another spare pokeball just in case I need to catch something new. I nodded and accepted the Pokeball.

I sat up on the Charizard and balanced myself while both Pikachu and Riolu sat in front of me.

"Let's go Charizard" I said.

Man it beamed off like a rocket, I never would've imagined that a Charizard could fly this fast. Anyway with the incredible pace we were flying at, it would take us almost 5-6 hours to reach there, which is much faster than anything I know off. Apart from teleportation of course.

After 6 hours of intense flying and snacks break in between we finally landed at a open enough place on Mt. Silver.

I praised Charizard and return him into his Pokeball as he's probably tired from all the constant flying.

I started hiking but there it was again. The blue orb, I followed it and reached what looks like a abandoned shrine.

It hovered over a rock , on what it looks like something has been engraved.

When the very ones that are meant to protect humanity turns against them, the world shall turn to the Aura weilder with the force of nature by his side to protect them until the Alpha presents himself.

What's with the engraving? I thought but jumped up in surprise as soon as I felt a hand land on my shoulder.

"Whaaa" I screamed before turning around to see what looked like a young man around 25 years?

"Welcome Ash" he said Calmly. His voice felt like it radiated to my ears instead of coming right from his mouth , it felt like it came from the grounds. It was not heavy but it was enough to ring me up.

"Wh....who ar...are you?" I asked nervously.

"You can call me sensei, now. We'll start your training from tommorow, you can go ahead and rest over there" he said pointing towards to what looked like a small hut.

I had a lot of questions to ask, but due to being exhausted I just let it be for tommorow.

Pikachu and Riolu were tired too , it felt like heading to rest will be a great way to refresh.

I went inside the hut and saw literally nothing to rest on.

"How am I supposed to sleep?" I asked

"Well for starters that's how you're gonna stay from now , until your training is complete" he said before disappearing.

I stood there with my jaw wide open from seeing a live invisibility for the first time , right in front of my eyes. I could've swore that Pikachu and Riolu were gonna pass out at any moment.

Anyway I laid down and put my hands behind my head and drifted into sleep. While both the pokemons rested on my chest.

"What have i got myself into?" I thought before the sleep took over.