Chapter 47

[Ash's pov]

It was early morning as i woke up from the noise of a airplane that was passing over the Luminose tower. Why was this plane flying so close that i could hear it's engine though? I'll need to ask Clemont if the airport is near this tower later on.

I opened up my eyes and saw Serena sleeping peacefully in my arms , arceus she's so cute and innocent. I wonder if i even deserve someone like her. I looked at the clock and it WAS 2PM?!!? I removed the comforter off from me and picked my clothes up from the floor along with a fresh pair from the closet and headed straight towards bathroom.

After freshning up i headed out and saw Serena still sleeping. I know i had to wake her up , it's quite late now. I walked upto her and gently shaked her once.

"Serena" 

*no response*

"Rena wake up" 

*no response*

I just went ahead and pecked her cheeks and damn this works like a charm. Her eyes shot right up.

"Morning beautiful" i said smiling.

She pecked my lips back , "Morning Ashy" she smiled.

"You might wanna look at the time" I suggested sweat dropping.

"What is It?" she asked before she looked at the clock and gulped down. Instantly shot up and collected her clothes off the floor and headed straight into bathroom.

"I'll be joining the others , come down when you're ready!" I said exiting the room.

"Okay!!" she replied.

I headed out of the room and saw some of the gang hanging around in the hall room. While others i see no sign of them, specially the alolan gang.

"Oh hey morning guys" i said with a smile. 

"Morning Ash" Misty replied. 

"Morning Ashy Boy" Garry said with a slight playfulness in his voice as he made a weird smile.

Garry's sure acting weird. Wait a minute Dawn aswell? they're both looking at me and smiling weirdly what's the matter?

"Uhm..Where are the others?" I asked.

"Oh , they've gone out to explore Luminose city more. Professor Burnet and Kuikui are accompanying them" May replied changing the page on her magazine.

"Oh i see" i replied.

"Pika!" ; "Master" Pikachu jumped on my shoulder as Lucario kneeled in front of me.

"Hello you two!" I replied scratching Pikachu on his cheek.

"Should we head out for Lunch?" Brock asked.

"Yea sure , I'm waiting for Ser-" I began saying before i got interrupted.

"Let's go!" Serena said grabbing my arm.

She does really love to take me by my arm , not that i hate it. Actually i love it , being close to her.

I just looked at her and smiled while she returned the smile.

Dawn and Gary was still eyeing us two with this creepy ass smile which caught both of us off guard. And off we go sans the Alolan group.

Me and Serena was walking behind the group with Serena grabbing on to my arm and Pikachu on my other shoulder along with Lucario walking beside me.

"Hey Ash" Serena asked.

"Yea?" I asked.

"I love you!!" she said with the sweetest smile of hers rubbing her head against my arm aswell.