Chapter 1

"Next time we meet you're gonna like the kind of person i've grown into" she said to me winking

"Awesome!" I replied, it was all that i could think of at that moment.

I watched as her elevator descended.

"Ash, there's just one more thing" she said looking right at me

She started running up the elevator and came close to me, too close infact, and before i even knew.

Her lips met mine

"Thank you" all she said facing me while her elevator dragged her down

I didn't knew how to react, i just smiled. But ever since that day, i've been entrapped in a feeling of loss.

Feeling of loosing something

"Pika"

Feeling of missing something

"Pikaaaa"

Feeling of-

"AAAAAAAAH PIKACHUUUUUUUUUU" i screamed , waking up from the dream.

"Pika! pi ka!!!!!" protested Pikachu.

"Alright, alright i'm up" I said.

"Attention travellers, The flight will land in Kanto in just about 10 mins. We request everyone to return to their seats and buckle up" came an announcement.

My journey in Alola was just great. I got to meet new people, made new friends. Met new Pokemon and made my Pokemon family just a bit bigger, And finally Won the Alolan League. Even though i was offered to stay in Alola and be the champion there, I just refused it. Its not my dream anyway, I want to be a Pokemon master and staying in just one region will just interfere.

Although why was i dreaming about Serena? was it because what happened when lillie was leaving?

"Ash , I'm glad i met you. After meeting you i was finally able to be friends with pokemon"

"Thank you!!!"

she screamed as her ship just sailed away.

Man i sure do miss Serena now that i think of her

"Pika?" asked Pikachu.

"Oh it's nothing Pikachu, You ready to head back home?" I asked Pikachu.

"Pika!" he said with a thumbs up.

Time skip

Pallet town , finally came into our sight.

"It's good to be back" i said to Pikachu who nodded happily.

I started running towards my home with Pikachu on my shoulder, just excited to see Mom again.

I reached in front of the door and opened it with a warm smile.

"I'm home!" i said out loud accompanied by Pikachu's cheer.

I hear footsteps and as the seconds passed it got louder till it was clear who it was. Mom just rushed towards the door hearing the sound.

As soon as she saw me , she just embraced me into a bone crushing hug.

"Welcome back sweetie" she said.

"Thank you mom!" i managed to say in her hug.

"Get fresh and come down in the kitchen , the dinner is ready" she said parting from the hug.

I nodded and did as she said. Soon enough i got to eat my mom's food after so long. I forgot how delicious it was and why did i cherished it so much.

"So was it a great journey?" asked my Mom.

"Yeah... it was" i said.

"So what's next for my pokemon master?" she asked smiling.

"I dont know yet, first i'm gonna go back to professor oak's lab and meet my old friends then i'll be deciding" i replied.

"Sure, it's getting late. You should get some sleep" she suggested which i accepted instantly and beamed into my room with Pikachu on my shoulder.

I layed on my bed turned the lamp off and just dozed off almost instantly.....

"Hope we meet again"

"Yeah me too"

The two sentences just revolved around me.

It was Serena who's voice just refused to leave me.

But all i could is hope to see her again.