Chapter 38

"we're back!" I said opening the door.

"Took you guys quite a while" Misty said greeting us.

"We took a slight detour on our way back" Serena replied smiling.

"So , whats in the Dinner tonight?!" Bonnie asked with her eyes sparkling.

"It's a secret" she replied putting a finger in front of her lips.

Me and Serena both made our way to the kitchen while the others just hung around in the living room.

"You can keep those bags here" She said indicating the place to keep the bags we've been carrying.

"Phew.. those were kind of heavy specially all in one hand" I said sighing in relief once i placed them down.

"Yeah..thanks for helping me pick em up" she chuckled as he put the bags down.

I decided to help her out , after all she's tired aswell and i just wanna see her apron to be honest , she's just that cute.

"Lemme help you out" 

"Oh , you don't need to. You've already done a lot today" she smiled back as she started unrwapping the ingredients we bought.

I took the ones that are yet to be unwrapped and started unwrapping em up.

"You don't really need to help me you Ashy" she said putting her apron on.

She's an angel.....

"Ash?"

So beautiful man aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Ash?!"

I just love her that much.

"ASH!" 

"Oh , yeah? sorry i dozed out a bit"

"was it hoo-" she began asking out of worry but i cut her right off there.

"Nah , it was you"

"WAIT ME?! AM I HURTING YOU TOO!!!!" she said with pure fear.

"haha of course not , in that apron you look so cute and beautiful i just can't help but drool"

"It's not that good" she said blushing from the compliment.

"Trust me it's really good"

"Well then , lets begin" She said with enthusiasm pouring down from her end to end.

-Time Skip

"Thanks for the food" everyone said in unison as we jumped right in.

Taking the first bite was more than enough to make me almost swallow it all , it was just so tasty it's unbelieveable. I just ate the food in a whimp and soon everyone else was finished too. Our pokemons on the other hand were given the food by clembot and were hanging around the outside so we got some time on our hands before we have to go to sleep.

"Lets play a game!"  Bonnie suggested.

"Well , we don't have anything else to do now anyway so lets play" Brock quickly agreed on her plans. 

"And what game is it?"  Gary asked.

"Well , we have many to choose from. Since this tower is so big we could play hide and seek or if you guys don't wanna move we could play truth or dare" Bonnie added.

"I'm stuffed till my neck , i don't think i wanna move for a while" May said clearly tired.

"Yeah , i don't wanna move either. Lets play truth and dare then" Dawn suggested the game, which was quickly agreed on.