Chapter 22

"Greninja, use dark pulse" ; "Lucario, Aura sphere"

Both the pokemon obeyed and fired their attacks at me. I saw the attacks coming towards me and was about to dodge them suddenly i heard a certain voice in my mind.

"Ash khan , I will destroy you"

I stood there frozen looking around where the voice came from not realizing i have two powerful attacks coming towards me.

"Who was that?" i said, to me the voice seemed familiar but no matter how hard i tried. I couldn't remember it.

Suddenly i saw bright blue and black light appear right before me and hit me directly sending me flying back in pain. I hit someone really hard with my spine first and then my head. I saw my three Pokemon rushing towards me.

"MASTER" ; "GREN" ; "PIKA!" I heard while i groaned in intense pain in my back and chest and not to forget my head.

"Are you okay Master?" ; "Gren?" ; "Pikaaaa?" They all asked offering me hand to stand up.

"Yeah i'm fine i guess" i said getting up, my chest pained a lot but it did fade away after a while. Although the pain in my head didn't go away.

"Master, why did you not protect yourself?" asked Lucario.

"I dont know....i heard a familiar voice....." i replied still confused from the situation.

"Pika pi pi" asked Pikachu.

"Yeah I'm Pikachu , don't worry. Let's end the training for the day here" I said.

On my way back to Pokemon center the pain in my head kept on intensifying but I just ignored it. It was a slight blow , I'm used to take harder ones.

After walking for a while I finally reached Pokemon center only to see the group sitting in Cafeteria.

"Morning Everyone" i said with a wide smile.

"Morning Ash" said Serena. As soon as i heard her voice and face...the pain just lessened almost disappearing. She just being there in front of me seem to be more than enough for me , my stress and pain just evaporates just looking at her.

"Morning Ash" said Dawn with a noticeable weight in her voice breaking me out of my trance.

"Oh , morning Dawn"

"Had a intense training session today aswell?" Asked Brock.

"Yeah...." I replied sighing taking a seat.

Serena stood up to get near the counter of cafeteria to grab some food. I was facing towards the group but the counter was at the opposite side.

"ASHHHHHH" she screamed alerting everyone.

"What's wrong Serena? Did something happen?" I asked.

"Your HEAD!" She exclaimed.

What's wrong, by this time Brock stood up and looked at behind my head.

"Ash, you have injured yourself. There's blood dripping out of your head!" He said rushing towards me taking his handkerchief out and putting it on the spot it was paining for me. The Pain just increased but I controlled my groan as I made my way to my room along with him and Serena who followed us.

"First go wash it" he said pointing towards the bathroom i nodded and headed inside, i put my head below the tap and turn the tap on. IT PAINED LIKE GETTING INJECTED WITH 100 INJECTIONS RIGHT ON MY HEAD.

"AAAAH" i screamed out of pain. I heard the door slam open.

"ASH are you okay?" i heard Serena's voice.

"I guess... i should have opened it up slowly" I said smiling.

"You're too reckless, here" she said as she gently opened up the tap and i washed my head up. I saw a lot of blood being washed off, no wonder it was paining so much and Serena panicked so hard. Speaking of her, with her around i feel like my pain has lessened off. Man... should i ask her out already........

After deeming that the wash was enough she turned off the tap and handed me a towel, which i used to dry my hair off. We went out of the bathroom where Brock stood with a roll of bandage.

He handed the roll to Serena and took out a cotton piece and put it on the wound.

"Serena do u mind tying the bandage around his head for me? while i get some antiseptics" he said.

"Sure" she replied and stood on her toes and started tying it around. Her face got really close to mine and i felt my face heating up. Although i don't think she realized how close we were,as i saw her, so determined in what she was doing. After she tied the knot she sighed but then she realized the position we were in and blushed intensely before quickly backing up. She tried to hide her blush looking out the window which i found funny as i could see her hiding it.

"Here have these" said Brock handing me a couple of medicines and a glass of water.

"Brock Serena, I'm really happy you guys are worried about me but i'm used to take harder hits then this one here. I don't really need these pills" i said refusing the pills.

"You should eat them Ash, they're gonna help you heal faster!" said Serena with pure concern in her voice and she wasn't gonna accept no for a answer.

"Well if you say so...." i said smiling , putting them pills in my mouth and gulping them down with water, she smiled proudly over a little task she have just overcome.

"Lets head back to cafeteria" said Brock as we both nodded and started following him.

Serena went into her room on the way as she said she wanted to get something from her bag, while me and Brock just continued walking.

"You sure cant win against her can you?" asked Brock.

"Yeah....i guess" i said looking down at the floor.

Upon reaching there i was greeted by the group and my Pokemon as we sat down with the group to have our breakfast. After Brock assured everyone it was no big wound , the group chilled down as we had our breakfast.

"Where's Serena, Didn't she accompany you guys?" asked May.

"She went in her ro-" i said before i got cut off by her voice that came from behind.

"Guess what i just found!" Serena said making a excitement in the room.

"What is it?" asked Dawn.

"Santalune Mall Coupouns!!!" she said showing the coupons with her eyes glittering which was mimic'd by other girls. They were in complete Sync more than me and my Pokemon could ever be.

"You know what that means?" exclaimed Misty.

"Oh no..." said Brock.

"SHOPPING!" said the girls in unison with pure Joy, while we just sweat dropped in horror on the shopping frenzy we're about to be dragged in.

================================================================================

Not really that big of a "story development" compared to other chapters, i felt i was moving too fast trying to complete the story but i realized it should be detailed and slow aswell.

Lmk if i should continue this , writing a specific part of day instead of a whole day where i miss a lot of emotions and events.

Anyway, stay safe!