Chapter 2

The sun shined over Pallet Town majestically, waking up slumbering Pidgeys and Spearows resting on the trees. The chriping of these pokemons combined with the warm sun rays just makes perfection. That's why Pallet town is such a gem, it's not too civilised by people but also not too much underdeveloped. Just a perfect balance.

I woke up from the noise of chriping of the pokemons outside

I woke up from the noise of chriping of the pokemons outside. Man I sure missed this in other regions.

I sat up rubbing my eyes up , I saw Pikachu also waking up who saw sleeping on my pillow curled up.

"Morning buddy" I say looking at my partner.

"Pika!" He exclaims joyfully jumping on my shoulder.

"Lets just visit our old buddies" i say as i made my way down and get fresh , ready to face the day ahead.

I ate my breakfast, which again i missed a lot. Mom's hand does really have magic. Then i headed straight out toward Professor Oak's lab.

After a while of running, I finally reached there. I open up the main gate and headed inside the lab.

"Professor?" i said opening up the main door.

"Who is- Oh its Ash, how are you my boy?" asked Professor looking at the young man in front of him.

"I'm fine professor , how are you doing?" i asked.

"I'm fine aswell my Alolan champion" he replied. I got slightly embarrassed as i'm not used to being called that and rubbed my hair acknowledging his praise.

"So Professor, can i meet my Pokemons?" i asked. 

"Sure my Boy , you can head out from there" he said pointing towards a opening to the backyard.

I ran out the door revealing a sheer backyard , wherever my sight went it just was full off open spaces and trees and rivers. Was just ideal place for pokemons to be.

The herd of Tauros seemed to noticed me first as they just sent me flying right across the field tackling me with full on force. Next i was tackled onto the ground by Bayleaf , next up was Gible biting me hard while Gliscor just landed on me and Muk tried to suffocate me. Other Pokemon seem to be gentle on me. Totodile started dancing when it saw me. Bulbasaur and Oshawott just snuggled onto me , Squirtle wasn't present there though whom i missed. My Kalos pokemons Halucha , Noivern and Talonflame tackled me into a hug aswell. It seemed they were getting along just fine with my other pokemons as Talonflame was flying around with Gliscor before i got there.

 It seemed they were getting along just fine with my other pokemons as Talonflame was flying around with Gliscor before i got there