Chapter 18

I open my computer and I see a Skype message.

Happy birthday babe. I'll call you later! <3

I smile at Jerome's message and look to see another message on Skype.

It's Adam. I know you don't want to talk to me but please call me. I want to talk to you about something for Mitch and Jerome.

I debate calling him but eventually I do.

"Hello. Thank you for calling," Adam says as he answers the call.

"Hey. What is this about?" I ask angrily.

"I know that you, Jerome, and Mitch all have your birthdays coming up. The rest of us have been thinking about flying you out and having you visit. We would pay for everything. All you need to do is get on the plane. Also I talked to the guys about you possibly moving out here to Las Angeles. We would pay for your plane ticket and for your stuff to be sent here. you could go to the high school we attend."

I sit there not knowing what to say.

"Are you serious?" I ask shocked.

"Yes I am. I know we have never gotten along. I was horrible to you and I fell terrible about it. I wish I could go back and change how I was. I know I can never make that up to you but I hope you can forgive me."

"Okay. I do too. When would I leave?" I ask suddenly really excited.

"The 5th. We are celebrating their birthdays together so I want you to show up then. We are going to have cake and stuff on the 6th so we would have you come over than. You would stay in a hotel the night before. Is that okay?"

"That's perfect! Thank you so much!" I partially squeal.

"No problem," he chuckles. "I'll text you details once we get the plane and stuff set up. Oh, and happy birthday!"

"Thank you. Bye," I tell him.

"Bye."

This is a dream come true. I get to be back with Jerome. I have to start packing and talk to Mr. and Mrs. Aceti.

I go downstairs and see them sitting at the table.

"Can I talk to you all for a second?" I ask them.

"Sure sweetie. What's up?" Mrs. Acetic asks.

"For my birthday, some of the guys living with Mitch and Jerome, offered to fly me out for their birthdays and live there." I was nervous as to what they would say. They let Jerome go but I was still worried.

"Sweetie, no matter how much we don't want you to go, we'll let you," Mrs. Aceti told me.

"Thank you so much! I leave on Wednesday so I'm going to start packing," I tell them starting up the stairs again.

I never thought that I would live in a house with my bullies. I hope since Adam has changed the rest of them have.

By the end of the night I had packed up at least half of my room, talked to Jerome, and had a small birthday party with Elle.

I collapse on my bed and fall asleep almost instantly.

<><><><><>

"Plane 451 is now boarding for Los Angeles," the day over the speakers.

I grab my grey backpack and matching duffle bag and board the plane. I had with me the stuff I needed until it arrived at the TeamCrafted house.

Taking my seat on the plane, I say goodbye to the country and city I grew up in. I start to listen to music but I get a text message from Adam telling me what hotel to go to. I turn off my phone and lean back, falling asleep.