Chapter 22

Jerome's POV

After a long afternoon of recording, TeamCrafted and I decided to get some food.

"I'll go find Parker and Amelia and ask them if they want to go," Mitch tells us, jogging upstairs.

It's amazing isn't it? That Parker was able to move out here. I hated having to move out here but we worked so hard for this opportunity and I couldn't pass it up.

"Mitch stop! At least talk to me!" I hear Parker yell, grabbing onto an angry Mitch's hoodie as they came downstairs.

"Why don't you start explaining what's going on! How could you be so stupid Parker? You're seventeen for christ sake! I thought that you were the responsible one! What are you going to do? You can't stay here! And have you even told Jerome yet?" Mitch yelled.

"No I haven't because I just found out myself! Do you think I'm happy? Do you think I wanted this to happen?" Parker screeches.

"You might as well go back to Canada and raise the fucking child because I know Jerome doesn't want kids. He despises them! He'll leave you and then you'll be asking for my help and guess what! I'm not going to be there!"

Child? Was she pregnant? I can't handle a kid. I don't want a kid! What am I going to do?

I look up to see Parker running up the stairs and I didn't even notice Mitch running out the door.

My life is ruined. I don't want kids but I want Parker. She could get an abortion! Then we wouldn't have to worry about the fucking kid.

All of the guys are staring at me. I run up the stairs not to chase after Parker, but to think. We aren't fit to be parents. We've never really talked about having a family. Parker knew I didn't want one and that was it!

Slamming the door to my bedroom, I can hear Parker crying next door. It takes everything I've got to not go comfort her but if I do, I'll say something I shouldn't.

Nearly twenty minutes go by before I hear a door slam downstairs, signaling Mitch came back. He was going to kill me. I got his sister pregnant for crying out loud!

I flinch at every stomp of Mitch's feet as he comes up the stairs. I prepare for him to come in here and yell at me but he doesn't. he walks past mine into Parker's room.

Mitch's POV

Regretting everything I said to Parker, I make my way to her room to apologize. I would never not be there for her. I knew she needed me. Neither of us knew how Jerome might react and she needed as much support as possible.

Her room is empty when I enter. I try to open her bathroom door but it's locked.

"Parker, are you in there?" I whisper but no one answers.

"Parker?" I say a little bit louder.

When she doesn't answer, I desperately try to break the door down. Slamming against it with all my might, it opens, slamming against the wall.

Inside sits Parker, resting against the shower, surrounded in a puddle of blood.

<><><><><>

I'm really happy with the ending of this chapter like the last sentence and that's about it. it's really short I know and I'm sorry! It just happened... 😥 I'll say I'm going to write a longer chapter but it never happens.

Anyway! Have a good week and I'll update (hopefully) next Sunday!