Chapter 6

Parker's POV

I started screaming my head off. It would probably end up getting me killed but I didn't know what else to do. The man was much stronger then me. He stopped trying to unclasp my bra and hit me on the side of my head. My vision blurred and I saw black dots. I hit the ground with a thud. I tried to stand up but it was hopeless. I closed my eyes and said my goodbyes as the man kicked my stomach.

I had just gotten my first boyfriend. I was sixteen. I wanted to die but when I am actually going to die I want to live. What was wrong with me?

My eyelids got heavy as someone began pounding on the door and yelling. It was Jerome! It was too late though he wouldn't get in on time. Then darkness surrounded me.

Jerome's POV (it's going to go back and forth a little)

I say back in my seat. I finally got to go on a date with Parker! I loved her ever since I laid eyes on her but to her I was just one of the bullies. I should have stopped them but I knew what Adam could do to someone.

I was about to go home when I heard screaming. It was coming from Parker's house. I ran out of my car as fast as I could. I tried to open the door but it was hopeless. I needed to get in there.

I pounded on the door to either try and get someone to open the door or stop what was happening. I decided to try and break the door open. Running at full speed, I pushed myself against the door. Eventually the door burst open.

Someone has just ran out the back door but my attention was focused on Parker.

She was on the floor in a pool of blood. She was also pale. I grabbed my phone and called 911. I frantically paced the house. Where was her father or Mitch? It was nearly 10:15!

Soon the ambulance and police officers came and put Parker on a stretcher. People kept asking me question but all I cared about was Parker. The medics started scrambling everywhere, rushing people around and before I could. Say anything the ambulance sped off.

I rushed up to someone and demanded to know what was going on.

"She isn't breathing."

--------------

Omg! Hello! I'm SO sorry! I didn't realize it had been so long! I've been so busy and haven't had motivation to write. But how are you all doing? Good I hope.

Also, this story is almost at 1000 reads! Omg! I can't believe it! How? You all are amazing!

Idk when I'm going to update again. I don't really know where I want to take this story. I have another story I started writing I want to continue but I want to finish this story. We'll see. ❤️