Chapter 24

Hey! Early Update!!!! WOOHOO!!!! You owe it to TheAriel for convincing me to stop being lazy and update early.

I think its really funny when you all put predictions in the comments and I'm sitting here like "Well... You're dreams are going to be crushed." Not in a mean way though. But they also give me ideas. So yeah.

Random thought but am i the only one who like while they are writing listens to music and randomly stops and start dancing? Probably. :/

Oh and I'm typing on this writing program that came on my computer and it doesn't like show where I spelled things wrong or stuff like that so there may be more errors than normal although there are a lot of those.

Have a good week and enjoy! 

---------------

Three months. Its been three months since Jerome left. Three months since I found out I was pregnant. Three months since my accidental suicide attempt.

Everything has been going well. Once Mitch calmed down, we talked it out and he's been by my side ever since. TeamCrafted accepted the fact I was pregnant and told me I could stay as long as I needed to. I was planning on moving out, but this still gave me the reasurance I needed.

Everything with the baby was going well. They hadn't detected anything significatly wrong yet, but my doctor told me they probably wouldn't know until the baby is born. 

Today Mitch was going out on a date with Amelia while the rest of Team Crafted recorded some videos so I practicly had the house to myself. I decided to do what I seemed to find myself do a lot lately; read. I engrossed myself with my book as I blocked out the yells from the boys upstairs.

As I start getting to a good point in my story, I hear one of the boys yelling for me to come upstairs. I sigh before saving my place and walking upstairs. I follow the soft mutters coming from one of the boy's bedroom and open the door to see all of Team Crafted standing in a semi circle. 

"Um, hey. You yelled for me?" I mutter.

Adam looks over at Ty and nods. I'm about to ask what's going on but I don't get the chance because Ty gets up and pins me against the wall and wraps on of his hands around my neck. I try to fight back but he's too strong. His hand tightens around my neck as I grasp for breath. 

"Fighting only makes it worse," he whispers in my ear and loosens his grip a bit so I can atleast somewhat breathe.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"We're doing what we've been waiting to do since we met you. What we've tried to do before but failed," Adam smirks walking closer to me.

"And what's that?"

"Oh, you'll find out." Adam pauses before continuing. "Do you remeber how a few months ago someone broke into your house and attempted to rape you? Well that was our friend Ty here. The rest of us were waiting upstairs but your stupid boyfriend decided to come to the rescue and be a fucking hero."

"That was you?" I yell, struggling again to break free but Ty tightens his grip around my neck again.

"It was, and when we invited you to live out here in California, we had the same plan in mind. Now we have you right where we want you. Now, I believe it's time to continue with the plan."

Adam walked over to the desk in the room and picked up a red solo cup and walked over to me before commanding me to drink it. I refused and Ty's grip got tighter and tighter everytime I refused. 

He then let go of my neck completly and I started gasping for breath not realizing i gave them the perfect oppurtunity to forced the drink into my mouth. I tried to spit it out but it was too late. Enough went down that whatever was in it would still effect me. 

I started to feel dizzy and everything felt as if it were in slow motion. I went limp and i couldn't control my body anymore. I collapsed to the ground as Ty let go of me. It happened in a blur but I was striped and tyied down to the bed and Team Crafted took their turns violating my body and I couldn't do anything to stop them.

-----------

Yeah that got really weird to right... Just incase if you're thinking it, I have nothing against Team Crafted. I love them all I really do.  I also feel like this isn't very realistic so I might change it later.

Anyway! I have come up with the title of the sqeaul of this story! Adopted, Scared, and Starving. It will be a MunchingBrotato fanfic instead of a Team Crafted one though so yeah.....

Hope you enjoyed! <3