Chapter 13

"How many fucking shirts do you have?" Jerome yelled at me.

I chuckled. We had just gone through most of my closet. I got rid of a lot of stuff but I still had a whole box full of just shirts.

Jerome started to go through my dresser as I taped up the box of shirts.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Jerome chuckled.

I look up at him and in his hand is the red, lacy lingerie set Elle had bought me for my sixteenth birthday.

"Oh my gosh. Give me that!" I yell at him.

I run towards him and try and grab it but he lifts it up beside my head.

"No, I think I'll keep these. Unless you want to wear them for me," he whispers seductively in my ear.

Shivers run through my body as his lips trail my jaw and onto my neck. I moan softly. Jerome places his hand over my mouth and he whispers "shh" against my neck.

He starts to leave love bites all over my neck and then starts to suck gently on my collarbones. I bite my lip to keep myself from moaning again. I tilt my head back and whimper slightly.

"Hey lovebirds, get a room!"

Immediately we break apart and look at my old door to see a smirking Mitch standing there.

"We are in a room biggums," Jerome tells him.

"Well, close the door before you have sex next time."

I gasp as I feel the heat rise to my face. Mitch just chuckles before leaving and going back to his room.

"Oh. My. God. Did he just say that?"

"Yeah he did, but seriously I would keep this," he says while putting the underwear and bra into my hand. "It's sexy and would look even better on you. Of course I would rather you have nothing on but I like this too," he smirks.

I hit him in the arm before throwing the lingerie into an empty box. I smirk at him before saying, "Maybe I'll wear it one day."

<><><><><>

It wasn't until nine that we had packed up all our things and unloaded them into our new room. I didn't keep much, considering I didn't need the dressers or my bed anymore. I also got rid of a lot of clothes. Tomorrow was Sunday so Mitch and I would probably spend the day unpacking. Then Monday I would go back to school.

After the initial reaction to my father's death, I was okay. I'm glad he is gone. Jerome's parents have welcomed us like we were their own kids.

We decided to not have a funeral for my dad. We were only going to have a burial. There wasn't anyone you cared about him anyway. Only Mitch and I and some of his coworkers and we didn't even care about him.

I know it seemed harsh, but my father was a horrible person. It wasn't fair to say we shouldn't say these things about him.

I looked around my box filled room and sat on my bed exhausted. I found myself day dreaming about Jerome. Why was he so cute?

"Hey babe," Jerome said entering my room.

"Hey babe," I smile.

"Mm. babe? I like that. It sounds sexy coming from your lips."

"Really? You just had to add the last part?"

"Yep" he says popping the p. "Besides, you know you love it."

"I can't deny that no matter how much I want to."

He chuckles and sits beside me on the bed. He grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him so I can rest my head on his shoulder.

"It seems like a dream. First I get a girlfriend and then she lives with me," he tells me.

"I know right? It seems surreal. It's a dream come true."

"You want to spend the night in my room?" Jerome asks.

"Sure, but we aren't doing anything."

"Anything for you babe."

<><><><><>

I woke up to the familiar scent of Jerome. He had his arm around my waist and I was facing his chest. I nuzzle my face in the warmth of Jerome. He wasn't wearing a shirt which made this one hundred times better.

I felt a kiss on the top of my head and I look up and see Jerome smiling.

"Morning," he whispers.

His voice is scratchy and his hair is a mess making him look even cuter.

"Morning babe," I smile.

He kisses my nose brides telling me, "When you say babe it turns me on."

"You make it harder and harder everyday to resist you," I huff.

"That's not the only thing that's hard," he smirks.

"Jerome!" I whisper-yell.

He just laughs at me and kisses the tip of my nose again.

"I should get up. I need to unpack," I say starting to get up but Jerome grabs me and pulls me down towards him again.

"It can wait a few more hours," he tells me soon falling back asleep.