"maybe 2 hours"

i felt hair on my face and opened my eyes.

"mattia move" i said , pushing him back onto his side of the bed.

"mm" he groaned , clearly still asleep.

"you definitely have personal space issues" i sighed , rubbing my face and i heard him laugh and turn to face me.

"it's only with you, when i'm with the boys it's kairi who has the personal space issues" he said which made us laugh.

soon we heard the others wake up so we went downstairs and everyone was awake.

"morning fuckers" mattia said , taking grapes out of noens bowl so he hit him.

"uh y/n can we talk?" halia asked me.

"hm" i said and mattia gave me an encouraging smile as we walked out the room.

"i'm so sorry about what i said yesterday, it wasn't my place to say it. mattia was the only one who was actually getting along with me yesterday and i was just annoyed i couldn't share with him. i had no right to say that" she said.

"right. okay" 

"i want us to be friends. can we start again please?" 

" okay" i replied and she nodded and we walked back into the living room area.

"you good?" mattia whispered to me as i sat next to him.

"yeah i think so" i said and he nodded and kissed my head.

"what do you guys wanna do today?" ale asked as we all sat with our iced coffees.

"omg we should have a pool day" jaden said.

"yesss" 

"lowkey forgot we had a pool here but yess" 

we went to get upstairs to change, i wasn't going in the pool so i just wore this:

"y/n aren't you coming in?" halia asked me as i sat on the side of the pool and dipped my legs in the cool water

"no i'm okay here" i smiled and took a sip from my coffee.

"ALE" naomi shouted as he pushed her into the pool which made us laugh.

"halia what college are you going to?" jason asked her.

"tulane university" she replied and everyone looked at each other.

"oh , so are me and noen" mattia told her and she smiled so big.

"omg that's great!" she said excitedly.

"yeah" mattia smiled.

"what about the rest of you?" she asked.

"queen's river college" i replied.

"that's nice" she replied.

"so we'll see each other a lot more" she said to mattia and i went on my phone and opened tiktok and my volume was on full.