"how do we tell them?"

TIME SKIP: 2 WEEKS LATER - ALL THE PARTNERS ARE STILL THE SAME AND EVERYTHING IS BASICALLY GOOD.

I was downstairs making coffee and i heard mattia come down into the kitchen. jemma was out with kai so we were the only ones home. I put the milk in the fridge and turned around to see him looking at me.

"stop staring you perv" i said and he smiled. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around my body and my head rested on his chest and i could literally feel his heartbeat. i looked up at him and his eyes looked so sad. i frowned and caressed his cheek , making him look at me.

"what's wrong?" i asked and he looked away again.

"i'm fine , i'm gonna head over to ale's , bye" he said quickly and left. i know somethings wrong but i don't know what.

An hour or two later, jemma came back and we were talking.

"mattia's being weird"

"so is kai" she replied.

"really?" i asked ,surprised.

"we were hanging out but he wasn't talking much and when i asked what was wrong he said nothing"

"mattia looked sad and i asked if he was okay and he said he was fine then ran off to ale's" i told her and she shook her head in confusion.

"y/n ..." she said quietly.

"yeah"

"i don't know if this is what they're worried about but" she paused , "what are we going to do when we leave" she asks and my heart sinks. i'd been putting off that thought since the day we got here. i love it here , i'm living with my boyfriend and best friend and my other best friends come and stay all the time and we're happy. Our lives are completely different to before. going back home means living basically alone because my parents are never there and going back to the boring routine lifestyle we had and worst of all , only talking to mattia through a screen. no more hugs , kisses , cuddles , hand holding. no more adventures in the park at 2am , no more sleepovers with the boys , no more girls nights with naomi , no more dinners with the polibios , no more talks about music with jaden , no more screaming to let it go with kai , no more play fighting with ale. i don't think i can handle that.

"what are you thinking about?" jemma said.

"how i don't think i can leave"

"thank fuck we agree , i don't wanna go home" she said and we sighed in relief. 

"what are we going to do then?" i said and we thought for a minute.

"let's talk to mama polibio first and see what she says , but don't mention anything to the boys yet" i said and she nodded. we waited for her to come home and we spoke to her and told her what we wanted and she gave us a good starting point and said we were more than welcome to stay here. After that emotional 3 hours , me and jemma went and spoke to the school and they gave us college suggestions and said they'd confer with our previous school about our final grades. 

"i'm so happy we're staying" jemma said as we sat on her bed.

"me too"

"how do we tell them?" she asked and i thought about it.

"i guess we just wait till the right moment" i said and she nodded.

A/N- i know this chapters short im sorry 😭 I'm just trying to figure out how i want it to plan out so I'll post a proper chapter tomorrow. love you all and i hope you're all safe 💞