"how do you notice these things?"

Me and the girls woke up at about 11am and we were messing around and making pancakes for breakfast and around 12:30pm Ale asked vic if he could bring the guys over and she said yes. There was a knock on the door and i opened it and it was the boys and as soon as mattia saw me he pulled me into a hug.

"PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN , THE BOYS ARE HELL TO SLEEP WITH" he said and we all laughed and they came inside.

"you guys want pancakes?" Vic asked.

"yessir" ale said , making his way over to the kitchen.

"fatass bitch" i said and he put his finger up at me.

"guys let's do something fun today" kairi said and we all looked at him.

"okay, like what" mattia said.

"let's go to a fair" Ale said and me and mattia locked eyes and smiled at the memory of when we went to the fair on Valentines day.

"sure" kairi said and we all agreed and we all went home to get ready. I wasn't sure what to wear and took about 40 minutes to decide because it was warm outside but i also wanted to be comfy. I went to shower and mattia was changing in the room. I came out and mattia was wearing black jeans, a white tshirt and a shadowhill hoodie and i was wearing:

 I came out and mattia was wearing black jeans, a white tshirt and a shadowhill hoodie and i was wearing:

Mattia came over and was just about to kiss me when jemma shouted from the other room.

"Y/N HELP ME FIND AN OUTFIT" mattia rolled his eyes and i gave him a quick kiss and went to help jemma. I walked into her room and there were clothes everywhere.

"jemma what the fuck happened in here?" i asked , throwing the clothes from the floor onto the bed.

"i need something cute to wear , but not too cute so it doesn't look like im trying to hard but like cute enough so he notices" she rants and we looked through her clothes and found her this outfit:

"okay this is really cute but in the evening it gets cold" she said.

"oh don't worry about that" i said, smiling and she looked confused but listened to me anyway. We finished tidying her room and mattia came in plonked himself on the bed.