"now we gotta test it"

i stretched out my arm to cuddle with mattia but he wasn't there again. i sat up quickly in a panic but just as i did , the door opened and mattia walked in with a Starbucks frappe and waffles. he was already changed , he was wearing his grey nike tracksuit. 

"morning" he smiled and put the stuff down on the side table and sat next to me.

"morning , what's this for" i said as i sat up and he kissed my head.

"i'm really sorry for what i said yesterday , i didn't mean it. i do need you , more than i need anyone else. if you had left me yesterday i would've lost my mind. thank you for staying with me and dealing with me. i know i shouldn't have done it again , i just didn't think" 

before saying anything , i pulled him close to me so he was laying on the bed again and i put my arms around him.

"it's okay baby" i said as i pulled away to look at him.

"we gotta work on your little runaways but it's okay" i smiled at him and he looked at me for a second before i leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. 

"i love you" he said.

"i love you too , now come lay with me" i said and he laughed and got onto his side of the bed and wrapped his arms around me as we carried on talking. 

"play some musicc" i said and mattia took his phone out.

"what do you want?"

"play my travis playlist" (king ily)

'CAROUSEL' by travis scott started playing and mattia laughed as i belted out the lyrics and bounced on the bed. 

"okay okay let me choose next" he said as the song came to an end.

"it's still travis don't worry" he laughed at my face.

'the ends' by travis started playing and we both were singing along , pretending we were at a concert. (i wanna do this with someone so bad). after a few songs , we put on 'sicko mode'.

"fuck how does he actually perform that whole thing" mattia said falling onto the bed out of breath. 

"BABY MAMA COVER FORBES , GOT THESE OTHER BITCHES SHOOK YEAH" i yelled and fell down next to him and he laughed at me and pulled me into his arms. 

"lazy ass couldn't even finish the song" i said hitting his arm.

"it takes a lot of energy damn" he said and i laughed and ran my fingers through his hair.

soon we got up properly and i got changed into some blue jeans and one of his hoodies. mattia packed up some of his random things into a box to take to the apartment so we left to go there. 

we got there and went inside and mattia went to put the box down in our bedroom.

"y/n did you make these?" he called out and i went into the room and saw him looking at the side tables.

"oh yeah , i did them yesterday" i said and he stared at me.

"i didn't know you liked building stuff" he said.

"when i was little i used to build stuff with my dad , so i learnt from him" i said with a small smile.

"is everything okay? between you and them?" he asked sitting next to me.

"we barely talk anymore. it's like they've forgotten about me. the last time they saw me was a month before you came to stay with me. i moved to another country and they never even saw me before i left. they let me share the house with a complete stranger who showed up at my school and never even met you like wtf?" i sighed.