"but it's been so long"

TIME SKIP- A FEW DAYS LATER- CHRISTMAS EVE-

"MATTIA , Y/N COME HERE" mattia's mum shouted from downstairs.

we had woken up a little while ago and we were just laying in bed and talking.

"ugh why" he groaned as we got up and walked downstairs.

"morning" we said as we saw his mum at the bottom of the stairs.

"good morning , would you like to remind me what the one thing i told you to do , 4 days ago was?" she asked and me and mattia looked at each other. neither of us could remember so we looked back at her.

"i told you to decorate the tree!" she said and shook her head at us.

"sorry mama we forgot" mattia said.

"please make sure it's done before i come back" she said and we nodded and she kissed us both on the cheek and said bye. 

me and mattia laughed at each other after she left and we went upstairs to brush our teeth and stuff. after that we went downstairs and mattia got the box of decorations from the garage and we started decorating. 

"these balls are so big" i said in awe as i hung them up.

"s-" 

"no shut the fuck up don't be dirty" i said to him and he started laughing. 

"pass me those batteries" he asked and i turned around to get them and he came behind me and put a string of lights around my neck and (gently) pulled me so i fell back into his arms.

"wtf is wrong with you" i laughed as i stood there in his arms with a string of lights around my neck. 

"you smell nice" he mumbled, his chin resting on my head. 

i smiled and tilted my head back to see him.

"you look funny" i giggled as i was looking up at him from under his chin. 

"come on let's finish this" he laughed as he unraveled the lights from my neck. 

we had finished putting up the decorations and it was just the star left. i walked out the room and came back with a stepping stool and he laughed as he saw me bring it in.

"stfu" i said as i positioned my stool.

"i can reach give it" he said.

"no i wanna do it" i said and he looked at me.

"okay come here" he said and he made me jump onto his back and he lifted me up and i placed the star on the tree. 

"done" i said and he nodded and put me down. 

we put the rubbish and stuff away and went back upstairs. 

"okay i'm going in jemma's room , do not come in" i said.

"whyy"

"because i'm wrapping my presents and you have a big mouth" 

"i don't!" 

"byee" i smiled and went into her room. a few days ago , me , jem and nai went christmas shopping and so i was wrapping them now. 

an hour later , i was finishing up the gifts and putting them into a massive gift bag. 

"can i come in nowww" he whined from the otherside of the door.

"fine" i said and he walked in and jumped on the bed.

later on after dinner his parents came home and we watched some christmas movies with them until we went to bed.

-CHRISTMAS DAY-