"another time baby"

i felt someone playing with my hair and i opened my eyes and saw mattia laying with his arms around me. he saw me wake up and he smiled and kissed my head.

"morning" he said quietly.

"morning" i replied and we layed in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before jade groaned while stretching and waking up.

"are you guys awake" she asked , looking over at us.

"yeah" i replied and i heard her footsteps trail to my bed and she climbed in but she was literally hanging onto me so  she wouldn't fall off.

"mattia move more to the wall" i said.

"you're so annoying" he said , looking at jade and sighing but he moved anyway and then i did and we got jade properly onto the bed and she cuddled into me. we were talking for a few minutes before there was a knock on the door and mattia got up to answer it. jem and ronnie came in , dragging naomi behind them and pulling her onto jades bed.

"i don't wanna leave my bed" naomi mumbled into jade's pillow and we all looked at each other.

"what about if we get coffee" mattia said and she lifted her head a little and nodded before hiding under the pillow again.

while mattia ordered the coffee , me and jade brushed our teeth and changed.

me:

once we'd finished we all sat back down again and drank our coffees

"what do you want to do today?" ronnie asked nai.

"cry" she replied. her eyes were tired, you could tell she hadn't slept much last night.

"movie marathon?" i suggested.

"and crying" nai added.

"if that will make you feel better , then yes" i replied and she nodded.

"what the fuck- it's 3pm?" jade said looking at the clock.

"yea we all slept in" ronnie said.

"ale keeps messaging me" naomi sighed , throwing her phone down.

"are you ever gonna talk to him again?" mattia asked her.

"yeah , i mean i don't want things to be awkward in the group , and i just need some time and then i'll talk to him about it" she said and i was honestly so proud of how she was handling it. 

"you're a whole queen , you know that?" i said , putting arm around her and kissing her head.

"she is isn't she" jade said and everyone agreed and she started blushing with tears in her eyes and we all had a massive, long group hug.

"okay okay let's pick a movie" i said before everyone started crying too.

"can we watch shrek , i wanna see shrek and fiona fall in love again" naomi cried.