"close your eyes"

TIME SKIP - 1 YEAR - TODAY'S OUR 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY- ALL THE COUPLES ARE STILL TOGETHER , ALE AND NAOMI DECIDED TO GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN, EVERYTHING WITH WORK WAS GOING GOOD , WE WERE ALL HAPPY- 

"good morningg" mattia smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as i opened the window. 

"morning" i replied and he rested his chin on my head.

"we have plans today so you gotta go get ready" he said and i turned around to look at him.

"what planss"

"you'll see"

"okay fine but it can't involve food" i said.

"it doesn't , but why"

"because that's part of my plan for tonight" i said and he smiled and nodded and i went to the bathroom to shower. 

i got out and put on one of my vs sets because you know anniversary sex. i was standing in my black lacy bra and a skirt , then mattia walked in. 

"sorry just came to get my cologne-" he said and stopped when he saw me.

"oh hello-" he smiled and put his hands on my shoulders , fiddling with the straps. 

he leaned in and kissed me and smiled and pulled away after a few seconds.

"later" i smiled.

"mhm" he said and kissed me once more before grabbing his cologne and letting me finish getting ready. 

i wore this:

(i cant remember if ive used this one before so if i have then just shh)

i finished getting ready and mattia was changed too. he was wearing black jeans and a white tshirt with his new dior shoes. (he looked so good that day omg)

"you ready?" he asked.

"yes" i replied and we left. 

mattia had been a little quiet these last few days but it wasn't like he was upset about anything. 

we played music in the car and soon we'd arrived at the cliff. it was like 30 minutes before sunset so the sky was looking really pretty , especially from up here. 

"wait i forgot my phone in the car" he said quickly and i nodded and sat down on the edge of the cliff and soon he was back and sat down next to me. 

"do you remember the first time i told you i love you" he asked.

"yes , it was at the beach and we were watching the sunset" i smiled and he nodded.

"i've been in love with you for 4 whole years and i still fall in love with you more and more everyday" he said and i turned my head to look at him. "4 years ago today we went on our first date and we had our first kiss and we sat on the top of that bouncy castle and confessed our feelings and i asked you out to the date we were already at" he said and we both laughed at the last bit.