Chapter Twenty Four

Natalia's P.O.V
Editing

We left for New York, my mom was crying. She'd grown so fond of her grandson that it wasn't easy to say goodbye. My sister Rachel was going to live with me during summer. I've been struggling to live my son with a nanny, not that I don't trust her it's just strange leaving your baby with someone you barely know. Reminds me that my sister should be arriving tomorrow. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, I hope I'll get home soon.

I normally spent my day with my son, going around making his bottle and so on. Today I'm not sure if it's the anxiety I've been feel down thankfully Doris is helping me around the house. I've been told that I needed to relax but I just can't, I have a baby to take care of, my studies and the house. Luis offered to hire a help a long time ago but I refused.

.................
The next day I woke up early because I had to be at the clinic by eight o'Clock. The waiting hall already had patients waiting for their appointment.

The was this toddler with the most beautiful smile. He was playing with junior's fingers. I started talking to his mother and he was very nice, she said she was a house mom and she gave me a few tips. We ended up exchanging contacts, her name was Theresa something.

When I was getting in the car leaving the clinic my sister called.

"Hey, you made it" I assumed she was already at home since mom sent me a text earlier when she left for New York.

"Like i wasn't gonna make it, I know mom told you I was on my way."

"Yeah she told me and I was worried you'd get lost. I forget you're big girl sometimes."

"Hahaha, Whatever. So when are you guys coming back?"

"We'll be back soon. got to go." The car started moving and I needed to tel the driver to take me to the stores for a few things.

"Okay sis" I dropped the call.

"Uh can we please pass by the mall?"

The driver nodded before heading towards the nearest mall to my place. I left him junior as I went to get a few this, junior was asleep.

When we got to the house I saw Rachel getting up from the couch. The looked as beautiful as ever with less make-up. I've always known that my sister was a people's pleaser. She got popular because her friends were popular, but my parents always reminded us to treat people the way we'd want to be treated.

"Let's help you get settled and order something for dinner." I said after taking care of junior.

"I was about to ask you for my room. Can't these lying around with a kid around." She was being dramatic, junior is not even crawling yet.

"Firstly he's too young it's not like he's about to walk out of my room. And you're the clumsy one. " We started laughing.After we finished unpacking we ordered Chinese food for dinner. We decided to watch a movie (Ride Along 2). I received a call from Luis as the movie was about to finish. He wanted to see his son, he usually calls during the day to check on us.

I was about to rest after helping Doris with supper. Rachel hasn't come out of her room since I started cooking. I assume she decided to take a nap again.

Michael came in without bothering to knock. He looked like he was coming from work, that would be church. He was ordained not so long ago he's leading the youth. He has a service on Fridays and a live broadcast on the Christian radio station.

"Hey you. How was your day?"

"Great." He said with a little enthusiasm.

"Wow! Do tell."