Chapter Sixteen

Natalia's P.O.V
Editing

Mike would visit me and bring me some groceries. He also hired a driver who was supposed to be my guard as well. I was grateful to him, we just became friends and he's already taking care of his brother's responsibilities.

He invited me to his family dinner in The Hamptons, I really tried to reject the offer but he knew how I always wanted to go there. When we got there I met his sister and stepmom, there were so humble. They might be rich but they're not shallow or even arrogant.

I heard Luis was upstairs, I'm not sure how he'd feel when he sees me here. We were already passing September, the weather was not that hot anymore. I wore a black dress a barge coat and boots. The baby bump was not showing, thank goodness.

While we were sitting ready for lunch, Luis came to the table. He looked surprised seeing me sitting there, I just looked away from him. I could still feel his intense gaze on me, it was as if he was staring at me.

Thank God his sister started talking to his attention went to her. He looked fresh like he had a good time, his skin turn, he looked hot wearing shorts and a summer shirt. I couldn't stop looking at him, his hair ruffled up.

Mike got up, he apologized to everyone about not telling them who he was. He then turned to his brother to apologize, Luis got up and left to the backyard. Margaret told Mike to go outside to speak to his brother while we waited. Not long after that I felt sick from the smell that came from the kitchen. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, I probably stayed there longer than expected. I heard a knock,

"are you okay in there? You've been there for a long time, do you need anything?" Samantha asks.

I cleaned myself, took a mouthwash in the cupboard. When I was done I went out. "Sorry I felt a little sick" I really didn't wanna say much. I was afraid she'd get some ideas, I know she has two children of her own.

She smiled, "I know what you need" she took me to the kitchen. Made me a glass of water and some vitamin. I was afraid of taking wrong tablets so I asked her what that was.

"Don't worry it's safe for the baby."

I looked at her shocked, how did she know? "How.....how did you know?"

"Well you just confirmed, I had my suspicions when I looked at your body. Black dress does cover a small bump but I know my models. I knew your body was perfectly model type but something seemed wrong."

"Oh" my answer was short and simple. I didn't even know if should explain to her or not.

"Does my brother know? I mean if it's his or you really are just friends?"

"We-" someone interrupted from behind.

"Samantha stop torturing the her, mom wants to talk to you." That was Luis. I felt relieved, he saved me from that awkward conversation.

"My mom said you looked a little sick before disappearing?" I'm not sure if he was asking or just saying that.

"I'm okay now, I should be going back." I said trying to escape but he held on my arm. I slowly turned back to look at him, I could feel sparks running through my skin from where he touched me. I yanked my arm, waiting for him to say what wanted to say.

He never said anything so I left him there, I went back to the dining area. Lunch was being served, I didn't see that fish was smelling earlier. Margaret asked.

"Doris where's the fish? I thought I told you to take out the fish? And I did smell it but it's not here."

Samantha answered, "my mistake, I dropped it while I was in the kitchen. I'm sorry ma she can make you another one later." Samantha winked at me.

We ate lunch chatting around the table. When we were done, Mike showed me around the house. I was impressed by the outside when we came in, the yard was clean like Luis's. It was big and there was a lake house not far from the main house.

Everything was beautiful, the interior was magnificent. He showed me some of the rooms and the study room. On the third wing the was a cinema like room, it had different gadgets, the screen was so big. Mike went out to take a call, I was really feeling tired.