Chapter Twenty

Natalia's P.O.V
Editing

Everything went back to normal, I did my school work, went to my appointments and painted the nursery. Luis was helpful he even helped me with my assignment. His brother was always there since he didn't want anything to do with the company.

The day of painting me and Luis almost kissed after making a mess paint fighting. We were disturbed by his phone again. He disappeared again never came home till the next day. Mike said maybe he has an emergency at work.

I didn't think so, i had a feeling that he was hiding something. I was going to his office to bring his lunch when I bumped into a model. Skinny but beautiful with designer clothes.

"Hey watch where you're going." She said. Then mutter something about looking like a hippo. I just went to the side and let her pass. She went straight up to the elevator, whie I went to the reception to ask if I could see Luis. The lady showed me where to go.

I got into the top floor, i went to the big office on my right as instructed. I stood outside the office about to knock, when I heard people shouting.

"I terminated the pregnancy for you and now you're disgusted by me. You told me you didn't want any strings attached. I still want to continue with the contract but I'm not gonna be some mom to a brat."

Wow that was too much, so Luis made some pregnant? I just stood there stupidly.

"I would have taken care of my child, you killed a person and now you want to justify that by blaming the contract. I begged you to give birth to that baby."

"You wanted me to look like a hippo. Where do you think I would have worked after that? "

"You know what leave before I have you forced out. I don't ever want to hear from you again." He opened the door to chase her out and found me standing there, he quickly came to my side.

"Please let me explain baby, she-"

"Wow so this Hippo is yours?"she said, with a disgusted look.

"Get out before I destroy you forever." He said angrily.

She left, Luis took me inside and explained everything about him and that Rhonda girl. Apparently their contract ended a few months ago and he hasn't seen her since November.

I forgave him, I was not gonna let that destroy what we were building. We ate lunch and continued talking. We were supposed to meet his family for dinner on Sunday for a Valentine's dinner.

Mike didn't come, had some even to attend in his church. We ate lunch then had fun playing games with his nephew and niece. Everyone started guessing names for our son. Luis was quiet during the conversation. I know he is scared of losing his son, I wonder how he'll feel after I give birth.

When we went to the bedroom I went to take a bath then changed into my new night wear. It was a knee high, red with lacy arm straps. When I got in the bedroom Luis was sitting on his side. He looked up at me the his eyes like his eyes we trying to say something. Then he quickly looked away.

I went to my side, got under the blankets. Tears started going out, I blame the damn hormones. I cried for while thinking, what if I don't look attractive anymore? How will he be with someone who looks like a hippo? Maybe I'll die a virgin.

He must have noticed me shaking because he came to my side, kneeling down next to the bed. "Hey, what's wrong?" He uncovered my head.

I just covered my face then turned around. He got up took the blanket away, he carried me into his arms. He looked me in my eyes, his blue eyes consuming me.

He kissed my forehead and said "you look beautiful my love. I just don't want to make you do something you're not ready for. I sorry if you thought I wouldn't be attracted to you, you actually woke up some members of my body. I was trying to hide how I felt. Okay?" I nodded.

Matured scene: read at your own risk

He put me back down, I pulled him with me and kissed him. Imagine I've never kissed anyone before, I had no idea how that would work out. He let me kiss him for a while then he took control of everything. Kissing me passionately, nibbling on my ears to my neck. He worked his magic taking me to another world. He came back to kissing my mouth then he paused. "Are you sure?" His eyes hooded, he looked sexy. He looked at me then chuckled, must be from the way I looked myself. I felt weird like I was someone else, so confident, so incontrol.

I nodded, giving him permission to continue. He kissed me again, went to my neck he took his time there. I felt so hot, all the feelings rushing through my body. I felt like I was losing my breath, he went down to my breasts kissing, licking and nibbling. That made me move up a little I couldn't handle pleasure and excitement. I started shaking, Luis sent his finger down. He found that I wasn't wearing anything down there. He bite my breast as I yelp and biting my lips in the process. He looked me straight in the eye, he had another look, like he was a predator waiting on his pray. He slipped his finger inside me then took it out to his mouth. My eyes were out looking at him in awe. He licked his finger then went on to put two of them. I yelped in pain, which was quickly replaced by pleasure. I was ready for anything, ready to give myself to him.