Chapter Eighteen

Natalia's P.O.V
Editing

I've been bonding with my baby ever since that day at the beach. Now I was showing, I was wearing warm clothes going to the doctor for a check up. I decided to do an ultrasound scan to see my baby for the first time.

He was so active kicking and turning but I quickly figured out his gender. There was something sticking around the area, I could stop smiling. I wished I could take that scanning machine home. But I took the picture with me, I wanted to share the joy with his father. I knew I had to play it cool, so I asked one of the delivery guys that deliver dairy products to the diner.

He lives in New York and sending the letter in New York to Manhattan would cause problems for me. The postal stamp will say I'm in New York, they can look around there.

The letter I wrote*

Dear Mr Dos Galato

I apologize for leaving without telling you. I won't be needing your cash anymore since I decided to raise my child. I will find a way to pay you back for the money you already gave me. I'll be sending you some of the cash back to you soon.

I know this is unprofessional, that you'll probably sue me one day but I'm doing this for my baby. He doesn't deserve us, we're selfish and ignorant. So I decided to be the biggest person.

I need him as much as he'll need me, I hope you understand. One day when you're ready to be a father I'll send him to you. He is very active, keeps me up at night, kicking and turning, I can feel his head sometimes.

Please tell Mike I value his friendship and hate running away. I miss him, one day I'll see you both.

P.S: stop searching for me know, I can only be found when I want to. Eat something and stop worrying, your son will need you healthy soon.

*******
Looking at the picture I saved from Google, I smiled. He is so handsome it hurts, I can't believe my son will look like that.

A week after the delivery guy said he send the letter. I continued celebrating Christmas holidays with my aunt, I missed my family but they couldn't see me. I only called them when I had a chance.

I bought Christmas presents for them, I bought my father a heart monitoring watch, mom a making set and my sister an iPhone. I then bought my aunt a new oven. I was sending the rest of the money back to Luis, I took about 10k from it. I bought baby clothes and other stuff.

On Christmas day I called my family and wished them a wonderful Christmas. My dad wanted to video call but I said I was out. We got busy cooking, my aunts family was coming home. My cousin sisters were twins both married at the age of twenty three.

One of my cousins was bringing her husband's friend, apparently he was also a preacher from the same church. We decorated the table and chairs. Put the serving bowls in the center of the table. We went to freshen up, I was wearing a red warm dress with black tights and a boot, I took my scarf and went down.

Everyone was in the launge chatting with my aunt. She introduced me to her son's in law, the friend was talking to jenelle one of the twins. He turned around and my eyes went big as I fainted, that's the last thing I remember.

*****
Luis's P.O.V

I was with my family family having dinner when I got a call from my brother. "Hey! Slow down, you said what? No. It can't be. Okay okay" I got up front the table my mom was looking at me curious.

"Did the market fall?" I looked at her then shook my head.

"Then sit down and eat. We're having an important meal here you can't be rushing on Christmas. Business can wait."

I looked at my sister hoping she'll help but she just shrugged and dished up for my nephew." Mom I really need to go. There was an emergency-"

"Who is it? Your brother? " she said worried now. I knew I had no choice but to tell her.

"No my baby mama."

They bust out laughing, the noticed that I was serious they got up. Asking questions. "Yes. Natalia is at the hospital in Brooklyn I have to drive there."

Mom "Natalia, the one that came here"

"But I thought Mike knocked her up" Sam said.

"Guys I'll answer your questions later?"

"Okay, drive safe."

I rushed out of there to the car, I drove faster than normal. I really can't lose them "if you're really up there please do something" I can't lose the people I love again please. I had tears running down my face while driving.