{46} Surprise MY ASS! Part I

There's two parts of Surprise MY ASS! I know but this is going to be super long! And the person who is playing Cade is Evan Peters. You can search him up if you like but its the younger version of him. Anywho, you shall read! ^_^

 ~~~~~

Eden wanted to go to his bully/crush house, but I refused, so the boy wouldn't hurt him again. No way in hell I was going to let that kid hit my brother ever again. He shouldn't even have hit my brother in the first place because he didn't do anything wrong.

After discussion with Eden we've decided that I was going to be the one who go to that guy. I knocked on the door few times and there was no answer, and then I sighed and decided to give it one last try, I knocked harder and waited impatiently. What the hell was that kid doing? I couldn't hear anymore music blasting through the house. I was going to knock on the door again when it swung open and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"It's a pleasure to see you, Zayden. You came at the right time," he said and smirked. Crevan flicked his hair out of his eyes and I thought my heart melted a little bit. It was not just his hair which made him good-looking, but it was also his body. He was not wearing a shirt and the only thing he had on was his boxers. I tried not to look down and kept staring at his face like an idiot.

"I-I-I think I have the wrong house," I said quickly and was going to walk away when a hand grabbed my arm and slammed me onto something hard and warm.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered in my ear. I gulped and tried to imagine that I wasn't leaning on hard warm abs, and that I was just sleeping in my bed. I can't remember exactly how I got into Crevan's house with my back on the wall and Crevan's hands touching my stomach. Why was I letting him touch me? Why was my breathing becoming quickly?

And why haven't I kicked Crevan in the balls for touching me? I felt something wet on my neck and I bite my lip so I wouldn't make any horrible or creepy sounds. I wasn't ever going to moan in my life. It made me feel dirty.

My body was taking over my head, and then I closed my eyes in surrender. Maybe I wanted to be somewhere else or maybe I was just enjoying the warm and nice feeling of Crevan's hands which kept touching me on my stomach and then my back.

Wait, wasn't I supposed to be at Eden's bully/crush's house? How did the directions lead me to Crevan's house? Did Eden's bully/crush had a brother? As I pieced the puzzle pieces together, I snapped my eyes opened and gasped.

"It looks like I found your soft spot," Crevan said and smirked. I didn't have time to say anything when the weird feeling came back and I gasped again. I gripped Crevan's shoulder and everything went fast. One minute I was standing, and then I had my legs wrapped around Crevan's waist.

I finally got to see Crevan's face and our faces were closed together as our noses touched.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asked softly. Those blue/brown eyes were too beautiful to deny.

"Anything," I said softly.

"Wake up."

I tilted my head in surprise, "What?"

He closed his eyes and I did the same. I felt his breathe brushing on my lips and I knew they were getting closer. "Wake up… Wake up for me."   

~~~~~~~~

I jolted up and clutched my blanket in my fists. What the hell was that? I just had a sexual dream about Crevan, how unpleasant was that? I couldn't like Crevan. I couldn't think about Crevan. I was scared to look under the blanket to see if I was sexually attracted to Crevan. I breathed in and out and I quickly looked under and I felt my heart was going to explode. No. No. No. And just NO!

I couldn't be sexually attracted to Crevan. I couldn't get a...boner. I groaned and slammed my head on my pillow. Great. I liked Crevan and I was having sexual dreams about him. How wonderful!   Oh and when I went to Crevan's house, that didn't actually happen. It went down like this....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was far past mad at Eden's bully/crush. Not only has he destroyed, five years of Eden's life with a scar on his back, but he changed him. I didn't think that accident didn't only affect Eden. That scar on his back would be there for the rest of his life and he was only eight years old when he got it for crying out loud! Anyway, I didn't waste any time.

I grabbed Eden's arm and my keys and we walked to his school. We waited for his school to end and Eden wanted to know what I was going to say. "Nothing. I'm going to kick his ass until he calls for his mother," I said and checked my phone. It was 3:55. They should be coming out.

"What if they sue you?" Eden asked and raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Let them. No way in hell I'm letting this kid walk away with away."

Eden was going to say something when the front door slammed opened and kids started to come out.

"What's the kid's name?" I asked Eden. I've never got his name or his description before.

"His name is Cade. He has dark brown hair curly hair, dark brown eyes, and he's on the football team. Girls drool for him because, and I quote, "he's cute and he's on the football team." Don't let the looks get you. He's an asshole who has a cruel personality. I can't even believe I like him." Eden looked down and shook his head.

"Eden!" I snapped my neck to see two boys running towards us. They stopped in front of us when they saw me and they took some steps back.

"Don't worry. He won't hurt you and he's my brother," Eden said and frowned. The two boys nodded but I knew they were still scared of me. I guess my anger was showing.

"The most awesome thing happened today! Cassy didn't hit us today! He walked past us like four times! Isn't that amazing?" One said with a hood on his head and with glasses.

The other one nodded excitedly but Eden didn't look impressed. "That's...odd. Cassy is a bully; he would hit anything that catches his eyes."

"Does it matter, dude? Cassy didn't hurt us today! But the weird thing is, he kept asking about you," the boy with the hoodie said.

Eden raised an eyebrow and gave them a quizzical look. "What?"

"I know dude! I was confused too! But good thing you weren't here today. He looked pissed as fuck," the other one said.

"Alright! Alright! Get out of here!" A guard said while glaring at us. I glared back and grabbed Eden's arm, dragging him away from his friends.

"Sorry guys! See you tomorrow!" Eden shouted back. I heard shouts and we quickly ran to Cade's house.

"How do you know where he lives?" I asked while running.

"He took me to his house and beat the crap out of me," he said while running next to me.

"Why did he take you to his house?"

"I don't know but I know he didn't want to hit me."