Everything is decorated beautifully, in soft pinks (my favourite colour) and greys (Jex's favourite colour).

"You're here," Alyssa makes her way over with a smile.

"Lyss this looks so, so beautiful," I say as I wrap my arms around her.

"Only the best for my best friend," she smiles and pulls back from the hug. "I have a cake table and a present table set up as well," she points.

"Oh wow, I don't even know what to say, thank you," I smile.

"You're so welcome," she smiles back, before peering over my shoulder, her eye catching Abel's. "Who's the hottie?"

"Oh, Alyssa this is my brother Abel. Abel This is my best friend Alyssa," I introduce.

"Nice to meet you," she smiles.

"You too," Abel replies awkwardly.

"I can see mom, Marni and Millie outside, you can go and say hi to them," I tell Abel.

"Good idea," he makes his way over to them quickly.

"You didn't mention your brother was so hot," Alyssa giggles.

"Hey, don't be talking like that; Malcolm will get hurt feelings," I giggle softly. "It's a lot for him to be here though. I'm really, really surprised he made it."

"Yeah it would have to be awkward coming to hang out with the enemy," she looks around. "Do you think your father will show?"

"No, definitely not," I shake my head. "If he was going to he would've come with mom."

Feeling arms wrap around me, I turn and smile up at Jex, who had gotten caught up talking to the boys on the way in. "I was just about to go and see mom and the girls, say hi an all."

"I'll come with you," he smiles.

We make our way over to the small group gathered on the balcony; Amelia, Riv, mom, Abel and Marni, who are all standing around with a drink.

"Hey," I smile softly.

"My baby, look at you," Mom gushes, as she pulls me in for a hug. "You look so cute," she places her hand on my growing stomach. "Look at my grandson getting big," she giggles.

I giggle at her and shake my head. She's so excited for the baby, it's sweet. "I take it Dad's not coming?"

"He said he'll try and make it, but I wouldn't hold your breath sweetheart."

"I understand," I nod, I don't know why I expected differently.

"But don't feel too down about it. He did speak to the rest of crew and we have a few extras coming tonight."

"Really? What, he lifted my ban from the family?"

"Well, in a way, yes. In a way, I also, may have been the one to speak to them all," she shrugs her shoulders. "Logan and Aria are coming, as are Soph, Mia, Enzo, Zarah."

"R-really? Even Logan?"

"Even Logan," she nods in confirmation.

"Wow," I breathe out.

I finish saying hello to everyone, thanking them from coming. A few moments later the rest of the family make their way in and over to us.

"Bella," I hear from behind me.

I turn and come face to face with Aria, who I haven't seen in months. "Aria," I smile.

"Woah. Holy hell, you're so big," she giggles softly, as she gives me a hug, shocked as it's been so long since she last saw me.