16 Dream Walking

***not edited***

Sage

The wind was swirling around us. I turned to look at Axel and Xander but I couldn't see anything. Arabella's grip on my hand got tighter, she told me to focus on a memory.

I closed my eyes to focus on that night. But all of a sudden I heard Arabella scream and everything went black.

"Sage" I felt a hand against my shoulder.
I fluttered my eyes open to see Arabella kneeling beside me. I sat up immediately, pressing my hand to my temple to ease the pressure.

"Did it work?" I looked at her.

"Seems like it" she looked around frantically and stood up.

"Now what?"

"Is this the place it happened?" She pointed down to where we were standing.

I looked around scanning the place. I didn't really remember which part of the road it happened on, but it sure was the right place.

I nodded and she turned to look around again.

"Are you doing alright?" I looked at her as she was wiping some blood from her nostril.

She nodded . Yes.

I began walking in the direction away from the Palace.

"Where are you going?"

"It happened a little away from the palace so let's go this way" i turned my back to her and began walking again.

She caught up to me and began walking beside me in silence.

"You're from Wallough" I stated looking in her direction.

"How do you know?" she turned her head at me with a surprised look. I continued walking.

"You said Verbena instead of Vervain" i smirked. "Only a witch from Wallough say  that"

"Haha you do know your history" she smirked back.

"Yes I do" I stopped. She stopped a little ahead of me and turned around to see what was wrong.

"That term hasn't been used in almost a century after the hunters tried taking over and killed the witches".

She stared back at me almost in annoyance.

"Not all the witches" she corrected me and took a step closer.

"Clearly" I smirked. She didn't bother explaining the rest. She knew I had figured it out. So she turned back to walk ahead of me.

But I was still curious to know more. Wallough used to be witch territory. Some of the most powerful witches to ever walk this earth were born in those lands. It made sense since Arabella was able to not flinch when I threatened to kill her... multiple times.

"What's your last name?" I furrowed my brows at her.

Wallough had many covens, all practicing different kinds of magic. I was curious to know what kind of voodoo this one was into.

"Walk" she was annoyed. I didn't care.

"I just want to know which coven you were from. This clearly isn't dark magic, neither is it ancestral. It's too strong to be drawn from nature. So what is it?"

I stopped again. And so did she, turning to face me, clear annoyance on her face.

"I bet your curiosity gets you in trouble alot" she tilted her head to scan me.