In Anger There Is Concern

Start from the beginning

"Why do you always be reckless? Do not listen to what people say. Just follow your own brain, and make people difficult?" He said in a little fit of rage. He paused a moment before continue."This mission is important and if anything happens on this mission or fails to carry out this mission, you want to be responsible?" I can only be silent and just listen to what he says.

"Why don't you just listen to what I have to say? This is not just reckless against such an enemy, you are endangering yourself."

"They attack me first." I look up at him as he gritted his teeth.

"Us! If you do not move and attack the enemy like that, you will not be hurt! And now you are injured. Every time you go on a mission you must get injured, why? Because you always play recklessly like that! Only if you listen to the order and take care of yourself while attacking or whatever. You will be fine." 'You have made me worried!' He didn't said it out loud, just in his thought.

"Everyone makes mistakes." I mumble and look at the ground.

"Your mistake." He bit his lips as he sighed in frustration. "This is not the first time you have made a mistake, (Y/N). Many times." 'And my mistakes will happen, when I can't take good care of you and I fail!.' He thought. I play with my finger as I bit inside my cheeks, my heart..I don't know what it feels but maybe scratched a little.

"Tenzo." I look up and a little relieved when Kakashi stood near me and Tenzō. "That's enough. We need to move and find a place to rest overnight, before going in search of their other hiding places in the next morning." Tenzō look at me for a second and turn to walk towards where the rest of the team is.

"Come on (Y/N)." Kakashi said as he held out his hand. I smile weakly at him and received his help. I was not seriously injured which is just a fairly deep wound on my left arm.

~~~

At night, we found a place to rest. I sat on the branch and took out my katana. I use the napkin to wipe every inch of dirt and blood marks around the blade, this katana has a lot of memories, bittersweet.

I heard a movement on my right, I looked at the figure and it was my captain. He sat quietly next to me and leaned against a tree while looking at the stars in the sky. I looked at him while raising an eyebrow even though it was dark and he could not see but with sharingan it might be possible. He look at me then to my katana.

"I never saw you carry that katana while on a mission." He asked, still staring at the katana that was on my lap.

"Oh, this belongs to my father who was revealed to me after he gone." I said, looking down at my lap.

"Gone?"

"He was killed while on a mission with my mother. A war." I shrugged as he nod.

"But how can it be passed to you after he gone?"

I paused a moment as I was trying to recall it back, it happened when I was a kid. "A comrades of my father.." I paused again still trying to remember.

"Before my father die, he told his comrades, if something happen between he and my mother, bring back this katana and give it to my daughter, to me. And he left a note with it." I look at him, he is focused on listening to my story as I continue. "I don't remember what his name is, I was still a kid that time. And he gave it to Lord Third who kept it and planned to give it to me when the time was right. He gave it to me with the note before I got to Anbu." I finished my sentences and turn to him.

"That's why you never use it." I nodded at him.

"I rarely want to use it, I usually use my tanto." He nodded. And the silence began to surround us. I trying to stay awake when my eyes starting to get heavy.

"Did you get that skill from your father?" He started as I rubbed my eyes to get rid of a little drowsiness.

"Umm yea..? When he was an adult, my father travel to the land of Iron and training with some Samurai. He got this katana from there before he going back to home after three years. And he's too excited about teaching me on how to use the wood sword before used the real one. From there I were adept in using swords and channelling my chakra through it." I smiled at him and he nodded in understanding.

"And now I know why you are too good at using it. I am proud of you, my little cute kouhai." He give his closed eye smile and ruffled my hair. I smile sheepishly at him and fix back my hair. "You need to get enough rest, we have to leave early in the morning." I gave him an okay and wish him a goodnight before I closed my eyes into sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Opss, Tenzō is angry because he's too worried.. (・へ・)