Chapter 25 - The Art of the Silent Fist

Lucy led the Ninja to a forest near her father's Monastery.

While they hid their vehicles, Lucy called her Mom to come.

"Aah. This is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems." Lloyd said, he leaned on Lucy's head and at this point, Lucy was used to it and let him use her as an armrest. Several weeks ago, Kai made the mistake of doing the same, let's just say he might not be able to have kids anymore.

"Still, if any aerial drones pass overhead, you better wear this." Nya tossed Lloyd a new gi and gave one to Lucy. "It will scramble their signal so they can't find you."

Lucy shrugged. She used Spinjitzu and wore the new outfit.

"Ehh."

Lloyd laughed. "Yeah, this is sweet."

"Lloyd?" Misako arrived.

"Mom?" Lloyd went over and hugged her.

"Oh. What are you all doing here?" She asked, coming over.

"The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. He has Sensei Wu." Lloyd explained.

"Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has." Misako said.

"Well, where's Dad?" Lloyd asked.

"Yeah, where's Lord Garmadon?" Kai asked.

"He no longer goes by Lord." Lucy told him with a small glare, knowing she told them all this several weeks ago. "Here, he's Sensei Garmadon and he won't be back until tonight's lesson."

"Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?" Jay asked.

"I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help." Zane agreed.

"Come in, but your weapons are not allowed. Ever since Lloyd saved his father, Garmadon sworn an oath to never fight in hope to make up for his evil past." Misako explained.

"It's an oath he takes very seriously." Lucy added. "I'm not allowed to use my powers either."

"But we were supposed to protect these with our lives." Kai told them.

"And never let them out of our sight." Jay added.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll stay back and watch over your... things. What are they again?" Lucy volunteered.

"Technoblades. And thanks Lucy." Kai handed his to her.

"Haha, yeah!" Cole agreed, handing his to her as well.

"You're awesome." Jay gave his to her.

"Thank you, Lucy." Zane passed his to her.

"No problem." She smiled.

"You sure you don't want to see Dad?" Lloyd asked.

"I'm sure. Besides, none of you guys will want to miss tonight's lesson. Mom and I helped him pick it." Lucy said. "Plus, I see him every week."

"Alright."

"See ya."

Lucy was meditating by a tree. It was better than chewing her cheek while bored. A stupid habit that has given her cold sores often.

Lucy gasped as a figure shot in front of her so fast Lucy barely caught it. Whoever it was took the Technoblades.

Lucy ran and tackled the person.

She gasped. "Pixal?!" During one of the times she and Nya went on a girl's day but Nya couldn't make it, Lucy had ran into a robot, Pixal, and somehow the two of them bonded. Pixal was a silver robot with dark grey exposed wires and normally bright green eyes. Now they were red. She wore a purple kimono. "What are you doing?!" Lucy demanded.