𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

A/N: spoilers for Mister Arlington from here on.
________________

To say the car ride was awkward was an understatement, well for me anyway. Elias on the other hand would chuckle at me every once and awhile making my blush intensifying.

I snapped my head to him when he did it again.

"Can you stop," I snapped.

This however, didn't stop him at all, instead it made him chuckle again.

I huffed, crossing my arms.

"I don't see what's funny anyway," I mummbled.

"You look cute when you awkward, mi amore. And definitely hot when your angry."

I rolled my eyes, but the effect of his words had struck my heart, making it beat faster than it already was.

"Dont say things like that Elias."

"Why not? Does it get you all hot and bothered," he teased.

I glared at him. He most definitely does make me hot and bothered, I mean the first day I saw him I was basically drooling over him. But that aside, I was still embarrassed about him catching me masturbating to the thought of him.

Did I moan his name to loud?

Fuck.

My cheeks heated even more and my thoughts made me slouch down in my seat.

This is unbelievably embarrassing.

Oh God.

"Whats wrong?" Elias asked with a chuckle as he looked over at me.

"Nothing," I lied, sitting up straight and looking out the window. "Thank you, by the way."

"What for?"

"Letting me come, I know it would've been a hard decision for you."

"Its alright."

I looked at him, the same time he chose to look at me.

"You know we still haven't talked," he said, turning away.

"About?"

"About what happened."

I let out a shuddering sigh as I looked down at my hands. The same hands I used to pick that shard of glass up and stab Lucus multiple times.

"I just want to know if your alright Grace, I know that the first kill isn't something easy to get over."

I turned to look at him.

"Do you still remember your first kill?"

He gave me a curt nod, keeping his head turned to the road.

"Andre and I were forced to kill a man that had gotten on Mateo's bad side. Mateo had tied him to a chair, stood there and told us to shoot him. We were only seven, staring at the man pleading for his life."

"What did you do?"

"We refused, Mateo threatened to kill Andre if I didn't, so I had to kill the man. And in punishment for taking so long Andre had to shoot me."

"Did he!"

"He shot my leg, otherwise Andre would have died that day."

No wonder why Andre looked at Elias's leg during the flight over to Italy. That day seemed like ages ago.

"Grace."

"Hm?"

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"