𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Alessandro and I shared a tight hug at the airport, along with a promise that he would see me soon.

The flight seemed to drag on. I had no entertainment apart from the screen in the back of the seat which I used to watch a movie. Also seeing that Elias wasn't here to stop me from drinking alcohol, I took my chance and ordered a whiskey on the rocks.

I found the corner of my lips pulling up as I thought back to the time Elias had refused to let me drink alcohol and instead ordered me an apple juice. I groaned at the thought of Elias and took a sip of my drink.

When I landed I was surprised to see only Andre waiting for me. I smiled at him but he chose to jog up to me and wrap his arms around my body, pulling me in closely to his chest.

I winced making him instantly loosen his hold on me and quickly apologise.

I shook my head "its alright." I reassured.

He took a moment to study my face as if a big brother inspecting his sister of any scratches, making me laugh lightly.

But inside I desperately wanted to cry. Cry because I had killed Lucas too fast, cry because that thought scared me, cry because I felt like a monster.

I hid my hands behind my back when I noticed they started to shake, smiling up at Andre.

"You'll be needing some new hair dye soon, your natural hair is quite obvious now." I said trying to divert the attention away from me.

He frowned "Grace, " he said with a serious tone "are you alright?"

I nodded "of course why wouldn't I be?"

His frown deepened "you we're kidnapped and..." he trailed off.

I forced a smile "Im holding it together." barely, I thought to myself.

I linked my fingers together so my hands were tightly clasped, in an attempt to stop the shaking.

Andre sighed "and what about your physical state?"

"Sore."

"I should have killed him. I had the perfect chance to. I could've gotten rid of him. I thought my threat would have scared him off!"

"Dont blame yourself Andre, " I said patting his cheek gently. "No one but Mateo is at fault, seeing he was the one that caused me to pass out before he sent me off to Lucas."

At the mention of Mateo's name Andre's hands balled themselves up into tight fists. His jaw setting into a tight lock.

"I can't wait till the day Elias orders someone to kill him, I'll wrap my hands-"

"Do you mind if we don't talk about murder right now." I rushed out, cutting him off.

His facial features softened and he nodded "Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up."

I shrugged.

"Where is Elias?"

"At home, " he cleared his throat "he thought it was best I picked you up."

"I know about Elias's plans for me, and what he ordered you and Alessandro." I said looking at him. Andre released a deep breath as if relived.

"Thank God. Did Alessandro tell you?"

I nodded.

"Pardon me for my rudeness but it's just I don't find myself attracted to you, at all." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

At this I let out a genuine laugh "don't worry the feeling is mutual."

"Im sorry for that time I kissed you, I really didn't want to but an order is an order."

I nodded in understanding.

"Alessandro called today and told Elias he wasn't going to try and get to you. Honestly I wish I had enough guts to actually go against Elias like that."

I raised a brow "i thought you would already because he is your brother."

He shook his head "in certain things I might. What sets me off though is that you two obviously have chemistry yet the idiot won't even take it apon himself to act on it."

I blushed "We don't have ch-"

He began to walk away, making his way to the expensive car nearby "dont lie to yourself Grace, it's obvious."

I shook my head furiously as I ran to catch up to him "We don't." I huffed.

He chuckled and mummbled something in Italian, similar to what I had heard from Maria. I quickly jumped to ask what he said, adding in that I had heard Maria say it.

He laughed "I called the both of you stupid fools."

I rolled my eyes and poked the fingers at him before I got into the passenger seat. Once he was in the drivers he looked at himself in the rear view mirror.

"Your right though, I do need to re-dye my hair."

I frowned as I looked at him "Why?" I asked, imagining him with black hair. I had asked him the same question a while ago but he had changed the subject.

With black hair he would look oddly similar to-

My thoughts were cut off by Andre.

"My father... I look too much like him." this immediately sparked my interest seeing that he had never spoken about his parents before.

"And that's bad because?" I asked hesitantly.

"My father was strong willed, I will never be able to live up to his name."

"I highly doubt that. Do you know how damned talented you are!"

A small smile pulled at his face as he started at me.

"What happened to your parents?" I wondered aloud.

Andre sighed "My father had told me that my mother had reluctantly left with my twin, because of the Valentino's it was all he could explain before he was killed before me by the Valentinos. He had dedicated his life to that mafia and they turned on him." Andre explained as he glared at the dashboard.

"You have a twin!"

He shrugged "I don't really know. I could never find my mother or my twin. Sometimes I wonder if my father was telling the truth or not."

"How old we're you when he died?"

"I was six. Right after I was born he took me to Vanessa, she took us in and we lived together for a while. My father died trying to protect me, I had been whining about how I wanted to go to a festival, the closest one was hours away from home. He took me and we were spotted by some of Valentinos men that just happened to be there."

I put my hand on top of his which held the steering wheel in a tight grip.

"Well I have no doubt your father would be proud of you."

"I hope." he said with a frown.

"I think you should stop dying your hair. Just be you."

He bit the inside of his cheek nodding his head slightly. Suddenly he changed his gloomy look to a bright smile.

"Lets crank up the music and do this road trip." he said excitedly.

I laughed and nodded.

Most of the ride was made up of horrible loud singing from the two of us, stupid jokes, and excessive speeding.

________________

I guess everyone knows where this is heading🙂