"How do you know them?" I asked her

"Rebecca doesn't know them. They were apart of Robbies past. They have nothing to do with Rebecca." I looked at her confusingly. Did she just talk in third person? It didn't even seem like she was talking to me.

"Whose Robbie?" I asked. She suddenly stopped. She dropped my arm and murmured something under her breath. "Sorry?"

She turned toward me and put on the same fake smile she had on earlier. "I'll tell you about him another time. Here's your class. Oceanography with Mr. Kinser. He's cool. Pretty chill. When class ends, just meet me right here and we can walk to lunch together. Cool?" Before I could agree she walked off. Did I make her uncomfortable? Was I asking to many questions? Maybe I shouldn't of pried. I hope I didn't fuck up the first friendship I got on the first day of school.

I waited outside the door like Becks told me. When i finally saw her, she looked much better from when she left me. She walked up to me with a grin on her face. "You ready for food bitch!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. There was no venom in her voice. She seemed to be in a better mood from before. Almost like what had happened before never happened. I don't want to ask any questions. When I asked earlier she seemed uncomfortable, and I don't want to put her on the spot again. I'll leave it alone.

I smiled at her. "Honestly, I'm not that hungry." she grabbed me by the arm and began pulling me. "Okay. But I still got to eat. So let's move."
We began walking a little to fast for my taste. I began to focus on my breathing. Making sure that I take in the right amount of breaths. We finally made it to the cafeteria. My breath was uneven and I was a little lightheaded but I wasn't to out of it for anyone to notice. I took a few breathes and tried to normalize my breathing while Becks was making heart eyes at the food in line. 

By the time she got her food I was back to normal. I followed behind her quietly, til I heard someone scream her name. "Rebecca! Baby!" I saw a slim white guy with shaggy hair and baggy clothes running towards us. And to top it all off, he wore a beanie. He reeked of weed. It was a very suffocating smell. He looked like he was so tired but you could tell he was filled with energy. He ran up to the small Latina, completely ignoring me, and slings his arm around her shoulder. He looked as though he towered over her. He was like 6'1, while she was a good 5'6. Maybe smaller.

"Hola Kyle. What is it you want stupid?" She said. "Party. Tonight. My place. Little bit a weed. Little bit of alcohol. All illegal. You down?" She looked at him with a questioning look. "What's the catch?" She asked. He looked at her with that fake "I'm hurt" look. "I am shocked that you would think I would have an alternative motive. Am I not allowed to want my old smoking buddy back." She rolled her eyes and then looked back at me with a smile. "It all depends on her. She's new. I've been showing her the ropes today. And if I go, she will be my date. I refuse for her first party here to be with anyone else but me. So? Did you want to go?" She asked.

I shook my head no. I didn't want to risk breaking my dads promise. He's already worried enough. "Can't. Tonight's game night with my Pops." I realized how embarrassing that sounded as soon as I said it. Rebeccas smile got wider. "You are so cute."

Though Rebecca found it cute, I don't think Kyle had the same thought. His smile dropped, and for quick second he seemed annoyed. "So a goody two shoes, lame. What? Don't like the company of the riff raff?" An extremely annoying smile spread across his face.

"I have no problem with the riff raff. I just prefer the company of people who know how to shower. You reek of ignorance and attention. " I responded......I probably over reacted......but like my dad always say 'don't piss off a bear, if your not ready for a mauling. Rebecca seemed like she was trying her best not to laugh but she soon failed. "Los siento, mi amigo. But that shit was funny. I was right about you sweet but spicy."

He rolled his eyes, he seemed speechless. He finally pulled himself together, put his attention back to Becks. "Whatever. I hope you won't regret it, your gonna miss out on the greatest party ever thrown." He said.

"You say that about every party." She smiled
"You aren't wrong. See you at the next one?" He said. He slowly began to walk away. She nodded. His eyes slowly began to move over to me. "See you around goody two shoes."

I flicked him off. I felt that was an appropriate reaction. I looked at a still smiling Rebecca. Her smile seemed wider and all the stress she had felt seemed to have completely disappeared. She looked like a giddy little middle schooler pining over her crush.

"You like the pot head?" Her head snapped to me as soon as those words left my mouth. She nodded her head shyly. It was kind of cute. " I think I do."

Picture above is Avia Jogia as Mike

Picture of Adonis Boso as Tim