tia

"Boys. What the fuck did you do?" As soon as Becks walked into the class she made her way to the battered boys. I watched as Tim sunk into his seat.

"First, calm down. Secondly, hi to you too." Said a smiling Mike.

"Did you seriously get in a fight with Thomas? For what? The two of you look like something fresh out of a poorly written boy band video. And you?" She said as she puts her attention to Tim. "You have no scratches on you, what were you doing? What were you the getaway driver?" She asked angrily.

Tim nodded his head sheepishly in response. "Porque? Why'd you guys have to go and pick a fight with him!"

"We saw that he was causing you guys trouble early this week. So we just gave him a little warning not to fuck with you guys anymore." Tate said with a smile. "It's not that big of a deal, and just let it go."

"So last night when you said you were doing a match, you lied?" I said annoyed. He looked at me and just shrugged. I should just kick in his shins.

"Guys, you can not jus-" Becks said but was quickly cut off by the last bell and Mrs. Robinsons heels. Me and Rebecca moved to the closest seat and brought our attention to the front.

I looked over to an annoyed Rebecca and couldn't help but worry about her. I look behind her and I see a  love strucken Mike. Though his eyes were cut and a bit swollen, I could still see the overflowing love he had for her pouring out. I could help but laugh at the goofy smile on his face. As if he was just happy to be near her.

I look at a nervous Tim. Slouched down oh his chair trying his best to avoid any attention or eye contact from anyone. Poor thing. I giggled to myself. "What are you laughing at, little owl?" I immediately rolled my eyes and turned around in my seat and locked eyes with the handsome jackass behind me.

He had already had a smirk on his face that made my heart do back flips. My breath caught again and my heart began to become even more unstable than usual. I immediately turned back around and tried to focus on getting my heart back to a normal.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked. Before I could answer Mrs. Robinson voice filled my ears and I had never been happier for an interruption.

"Everyone please to your seats. Today will be you guys focusing on your group projects. Next class is when you will be doing your presentations. So I'd better be impressed. Go ahead to your groups." She said. She looked around the room and her eyes landed on us. She slowly began walk over to our group.

When she made it to us she looked down at me with concerned eyes. "You ok my dear?" I nodded. My voice came out a little shaken, but I was able to get my heart back to a normal state. "I'm fine just a little light headed, I'll be fine." I said with a smile.

She nodded. "If you need to go to the nurse, let me know and I'll make one of the boys take you." She said with a smile. And I nodded in response. Her gaze glanced at the boys and soon landed on a flustered Rebecca.

"Rebecca, come with me my dear." She said.

"Si, tia." she said under her breath. She slowly got up  from her seat and follows behind Mrs. Robinson like a lost puppy.

"Tia? Doesn't that mean-" I was cut off by Tim.

"Aunt in espanol. Mrs. Robinson is Rebecca's guardian since her family basically gave up all there rights and completely abandoned her." Tim said.

I looked at him in shock. "She never told you?" Asked Mike. I shook my head no. Well to be honest we never really had the time to. We were always to busy talking about boys, rather that talking about us.

"Don't hold it against her. Not a lot of people know do to the fact that neither of them want people at school to think that Mrs. Robinson shows favoritism to her." Said Mike.

To be honest I can't be mad at her. I haven't told her alot about myself either. Maybe I should open up to her more? I'll talk to her about it when we're alone.

Mrs. Robinson and Rebecca walked back into the class in silence. Rebecca seemed fine as she made her way back to us. We all stared as she approached us.

"Everything ok?" I asked. And she smiled and nodded.

"Alright, let's get started on this project. So what have you and Tate over there gotten done?" She said. I could feel that she was uneasy in a way but I decide to drop the thought and focus on the task at hand.

"Well me and little owl here, wasn't able to get a lot done, so today me and her are gonna have to meet up some where and finish some things up. Right now we'll just finish up a rough draft." He said.

"So your just gonna plan my afternoon for me?" I said with a fake annoyed tone. Everyone knew that I was actually happy with the decision due to the huge smile on my face at the time. He nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my book bag and pulled out the notes Tate and I made from our last meeting and a few of the drawing references we were using for the final product.

"Here these should help you with connecting the paper to the visual we are gonna make." I said as I handed them to Becks.

"Cool. Me, Tim, and Mike will work on the paper and you and Tate can start on the rough draft sketch." She said and I nodded in agreement. We went into our separate group and I was now sitting side by side with Tate.

"So you sketch a and I'll color it in?" He said. With him sitting next to me I never realized how much bigger he was than me. It made me feel a little self conscious. "Yeah." I pulled out a piece of paper and began to sketch the three hearts. The entire time I could feel his eyes on me and it made me so nervous.

I try my best to concentrate but his gaze was overpowering me. I turn to look at him and his eye were locked on me. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked bluntly.

"Well little owl, I'm trying to figure out wether or not I want to be friends with you?" He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes. The ego on this man is insane.

"What makes you think I want to be friends with you?" I said, I did t want to be friends. I wanted to be more than that.

"It's either you wanna be friends or you wanna fuck? And I can smell your virginity from here. And I don't do virgins. But you seem like a genuinely sweet and kind person. And I don't necessarily have any friends. So why not start with you." He said blatantly.

I looked at him in shock. Those words really left this man mouth. I....I can't believe this man. "That is not how you offer friendship to anyone, sir. And what makes you think that I would want to do any type of sexual activity with you?" I said annoyed.

"Since we've met you've been giving me those cute little googley eyes. Where'd you think you got the nick name owl from?" He said with a smirk. I felt my heart sink with embarrassment.

I tried to speak to defend myself but all I was able to muster was sounds that were similar to a dying turtle. A deep chuckle came from him that made the lower part of my body rumble.

"Your cute when your flustered." He said in a whisper. My cheeks warmed at the comment. I tried my best to ignore him and went back to finishing up the sketch.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So yes I know that I have been gone for some time and I am so very sorry. I had some business I had to take care of and it ended up taking a lot more of my time that expected. But it's over and I'm back in action.