Chapter 2

Hey guys so this is the new chapter I hope you guys enjoy.

Edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

I briefly check through my new schedule the receptionist gave me and let out a loud sigh before turning around to face my friends.

"I have Calculus first, how about you guys?" I ask them curiously, hoping that I would at least have one of them in my classes.

"I have Chemistry and so does Nina" Sam informs me while scanning through Nina's schedule, eyebrows scrunching up in concentration.

Mark stands next to me, briefly scanning his classes as well before nudging my arm. "I've also got Calculus for first period so we should head to class already, the bell is going to ring in about ten more minutes and I really don't want to be late on the first day back."

He finishes as he glances down at his expensive watch before looking at me, he gives me one of his charming smiles, his deep gray eyes sparkling from the light coming through a window close by, a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

I let out a small giggle as I remember our first day of Junior year, Mark had ran into Mrs Cherry's class five minutes late and let me tell you he got his ear bitten off in front of the whole class and was literally forced to stay after school and write one hundred times 'I will not be late to class' it was pretty hilarious if you ask me. I give both Nina and Sam a big bear hug before dragging Mark to Mr. Bane's class.

It took us a while but we got to class on time with five minutes to spare. We walk in and head over to the two available seats located at the back of the class, right next to one of the windows.

I take the seat next to the window while Mark takes the one at my right. Soon the room was filled with loud chatter as students one by one started piling into the room, chatting with their friends or acquaintances.

Mr. Stone was the last to walk in, closing the door behind him. He walks to the front of the class and picks up a black expo marker. He then proceeded to bang it onto the clean and shining polished surface of his desk, quieting down the class instantly. The new students take this as a cue to quiet down. He wasn't strict or anything but it's really not a good idea to get on his bad side, trust me I know.

He's 24 years old and I'm not going to lie, he's really handsome, not that I like him or anything just stating the obvious, he has dark brown hair styled to the side and hazel brown eyes that always seem to shine brightly.

We had him last year, as you might have already guessed. He's a chill guy when he's in a good mood. He sets the marker down after a few more abusing hits to his desk. He straightens himself before introducing himself to the new students and telling us to walk around the room and write down the name and two things about the person, also adding that who ever has the most people written down wins a homework pass.

After that time flew by and Jonah, a new student,  ended up winning. Before I knew it, it was finally lunch time and to tell the truth I was exhausted and not looking forward to my next class.

I walk over to the lunch line, groaning in annoyance when Anthony cuts in front of me. I wait impatiently for my turn to grab my lunch, I grab myself three fried tacos and pay the lunch lady before walking over to our table, they were already there so I just sat down next to Nina across from Sam.

"I have Physical Education after this and I really want to skip." Nina groans out. I let out a tired sigh "I wish we could, I have that class next as well" I mumble. Mark and Sam laughed at our miserable faces "Well I hope you two ladies enjoy yourselves." Sam says, flashing us a toothy grin, which soon turned into a smirk when we both glared daggers at him in return.

I ignore him as I eat one of my three delicious tacos, I was about to eat the other one when the lunchroom doors was suddenly slammed open with a loud BAM.

We all jump slightly before turning around to see Jason stroll in with his two best friends at his side, and to make matters worse they were heading straight towards our table.
Why does drama have to hit me at the most inconvenient moments?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~