Chapter 14

I want to remind you all real quick that this books is all rights reserved, I made this story on my own, please don't plagiarize my stories.
Edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylars POV

"Come on, Come on...........Yes, ha take that dumbass" Caleb screams at the giant plasma TV screen in the living room. He jumps off his spot on the floor, pumping his hands in the air in victory. I roll my eyes at his childishness before sitting up from my laying position on the couch.

Only me and my brothers are home at the moment since today's a Sunday. My dad's at work and my mom...... well I don't know where or what it is she's doing, like usual. I roll my eyes again when Caleb suddenly starts cursing at the TV, I bet my money he just lost the game.

I get up and walk around him, grabbing the remote control sitting beside the Xbox my dad bought Caleb and Dustin a few years ago. I turn off the Xbox and go to Netflix, causing Caleb to whine behind me for taking off the game when it was getting to the 'good' part but I honestly don't give a flying fuck.

Dustin walks into the living room the same time I click on the Disney movie Tarzan. He quickly sits down on the counch, ordering Caleb to get off the floor and sit on the couch too. If you haven't guessed it yet, he loves Disney movies although he won't ever admit it.

Caleb did as told, mumbling under his breath and flipping Dustin the finger once he was sure he wasn't looking. I shake my head and grin at the two of them, I love these two knuckle heads.

I turn off the living room light and squeeze myself between the two. We were close to the end of the movie when the door is suddenly slammed open, startleling us instantly.

"I'm leaving and there is nothing you can do about it, it's over, we are over" my mom screams at who I'm guessing to be my dad as she storms in. We all get up and walk to the kitchen to see what was going on.

"You dont get to make that call Carmen, I get to make that call. How long have you been cheating on me?" He demands angrily.

I feel my eyes widen in shock but I know i shouldn't be this surprised, I should've guessed that she was cheating on him considering the fact that she's almost never around.

"I asked you a question Carmen and I expect an answer, NOW!" my dad is practically screaming now. Mom just looks down before mumbling something under her breath.
"What was that I couldn't here you" my dad says as he walks in front of her.

"Two years, I've been cheating on your dumb ass for two years" mom spits out as she glares daggers at my dad than at us.

"GET OUT and don't you dare fucking come back, you here me?" dad growls, but under his anger and betrayal I could make out sadness and hurt which spikes my anger more. He loves her and she dares do this to him?.

"Let me just get my things than I'll get the heck out of thi-" she starts but I cut her off. "Yeah get your things and GET OUT. I don't want to ever see your face here again, dad deserves way better than you". It was silent for a moment after my outburst but soon my mom's running up the stairs, most likely going to pack up.

I walk over to my dad and give him a big bear hug, Dustin and Caleb soon joined. I hear the front door slam shut as I pull away.

"I'm sorry dad, I know you love her but you'll find someone better, someone who will really love you for you" I tell him soflty. He gives me a small smile before kissing my forehead and bringing us all in for another hug.

"I love you three trouble makers so much, your the best kids I could ever ask for" he tells us softly as he ruffled our hair. We all glare at him playfully before heading back to the living room.

We all sit down to finish watching Tarzan and after a few minutes my dad walks in with two bowls of popcorn and joins us.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I wake up to my phone vibrating on my nightstand beside me, making me groan in annoyance before lifting my head up to look at the time. I let out an even louder groan when I read 2:30 a.m on my clock.

I sigh before sitting up and picking up my phone, realizing that i'm being called by an unknown number. I don't want to pick up but it could be Jason calling me from his dads phone for all i know. I click on accept before pressing my phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

Its silent for a moment, the only thing that i could make out is light breathing. I'm just about to hang up when the person on the other line speaks up.

"Is this Skylar? Skylar Jones?" I freeze, shivers running up my spine in terror. How does he know my name? I was getting a bad feeling about this so I hang up, only to be called back by the same number not even a second later.

I block the number and put my phone on silent before laying back down. I try to sleep but I can't, so I get up and went over to Calebs room. Opening the door quietly and walking over to his bed. I slip in besides him and pull the covers over myself, snuggling into his back.

He rolled over and stares at me sleepyly "Bad dream?" I stay silent for a moment before nodding my head. He pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around me in a comforting matter before falling back asleep, me soon following, but the fear still remained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright I hope you enjoyed it.