Chapter 9

Skylar's and Jason's outfits above
Edited!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

Its been a week and a half since I've last seen him.

I've tried calling him multiple times but it sends me to voicemail each and every time.

I'm worried sick about him.

Is he hurt?
Is he dead?
Is he avoiding me?

Damn it Jason where the hell are you?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called by my science teacher.

"Skylar Jones, when I ask a question I expect an answer" Mrs. Rodriguez screams angrily, her tan face turning a shade darker.

I sigh as I look away from her and turn to look at Nina, who by the way, fell asleep with her head buried in her arms.

I groan as I ask Mrs. Rodriguez to repeat the question.

"What percentage of the earth is covered by water?" She asks impatiently, an irritated scowl permanently stuck on her face. I let out a tired sigh before straightening myself in my seat.

"Seventy one percent of the earth is covered by water" I state with a small sweet smile. She glares at me before turning her attention back to the rest of the class. I look over at Nina again, an evil plan forming in my head.

I smirk before leaning forward and tapping Timothy on the shoulder. He turns to look at me, giving me a questioning look. I raise my hand and point towards Nina's direction, he turns to look
at her, a smirk forming on his lips as well.

You see, Timothy's a prankster, he loves playing pranks on people so I know he won't mind doing me this small favor. I motion for him to come closer, he leaned toward me and once I'm sure he was close enough, I tell him my plan.

I'm not surprised to see him smirking through the whole plan. He nods at me before looking over at the clock above the white board. I look as well, mentally cheering when i notice that we only had five minutes left in this class.

Mrs. Rodriguez was busy writing on the white board so me and Timothy put my plan into action. I slowly move Nina into a sitting position while Timothy grabbed her backpack and placed it right under the front feet of her chair, causing her chair to tilt back slightly.

He takes out his phone and opens a prank app. We smirk as the bell rings.

He places his phone right next to her ear and presses the play button, soon the loud sound of high pitched laughs rang in the air. She screams, before tilting over and  falling off of her chair. Let me tell you this....... her facial expression was priceless.

Me and Timothy could barely breath from how hard we were laughing, tears of laughter streaming down our faces as we run out of the classroom, Nina's curses growing distant with each step we took. We stop by the restrooms, wiping away our tears as we high five each other.

We talk for a while before heading to our next classes. I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day, although Nina was sending me daggers for half of that time.

I'm really worried about Jason, I've been contemplating whether to go to his place or just go home. I soon made up my mind and start walking towards his house, not sure if i was doing the right thing.

Before i know it i'm standing in front of his door, ready to find out exactly what has been going on with Jason Matthews. I take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. It wasn't long before an older splitting image of Jason opens the door.

He looks tired and defeated. I must have been looking at him for too long because he takes a step back and was about to shut the door but I reach out and grab a hold of the door, stopping him just in time.

He looks at me again, his gaze intense. "May I come in, I'm a friend of Jason and I'd like to talk to you" I finally tell him, not once breaking eye contact. He stays unmoving for a moment, he looks me in the eyes, as if searching for something, I think he soon found it, something flashed through his eyes, but was gone not even a second later.

He gives me a nod before stepping to the side, allowing me room to enter.

I walk inside and wait for him to close the door. Once he's done he walks over to me and motions towards the living room, complying to his unspoken request I walk in and sot down on one of the couches.

He sits down across from me, both of us silently staring at each other.

This man really was an older version of Jason, I just can't get over their similarities. I mean come on yeah, I know that this man is his dad but just wow, they could pass off as brothers if it were not for the age difference.

I look at him more closely but couldn't see in him what Jason saw and described to me.

This man in front of me looks tired and defeated. I get up and walk over to him "I'm sorry, how rude of me, my name is Skylar Jones, it's a pleasure to meet you sir" I tel him politely as I shake his hand.

He gives me a small yet tired smile. He gets up as well "Its a pleasure to meet you as well, my name's Andrew, Andrew Matthews " he tells me.

We both sit back down, I sigh as I make myself comfortable "Is he okay, I haven't heard of him all week and I'm really worried" I tell him seriously, trying not to show just how worried I really am about his son.

He doesn't do or say anything at first but when he does I really wish he hadn't, dread fills me as I take in his words.

"He's gone....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter finished *cheers* well hope you enjoy it and don't forget to

LIKE<3

COMMENT<3

AND

ENJOY<3