Chapter 17

Here's chapter 17
I know this book kind of sucks but please bare with me, this is my very first story after all.
Enjoy the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

Where am I?

Its so dark in here....

I look around the dark room, fear settling in my mind as flashes of last night start coming back to me.

I've been kidnapped...
I might never get to see my family or friends again.

Jason....
Please save me!

The door bursts open at that moment, sending chills down my spine as light floods into the room before once again returning to darkness as the tall figure steps into the room and closes the door behind themselves.

I hold my breath as I hear them step closer to me before squatting down over my frozen figure on the floor.

Please don't come closer...

I feel myself snap out of it when something cold is pressed to my temple.

Oh.my.god!!

I let out a loud shout, kicking my legs out in an attempt to get him away from me.

I managed to get him on the shoulder, feeling pride swell as a loud thud sounds through the room before he let's out a loud curse. My relief soon turns back into fear as they get up and turn on the light.

I bring a hand up to rub the discomfort out of my eyes. I wait a while before removing my hands once I'm certain my eyes have adjusted enough.

I look up at the man standing a few feet away from me and nearly have a heart attack from the harsh glare he'd been giving me.

I hide my fear and glare at him just as hard.

I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of knowing I'm scared.

My eyes trail down to the gun clutched in his left hand. I look into his eyes, pressing myself closer to the wall as he tucks his gun in his jeans and steps closer to me

"You shouldn't have done that bitch"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

Its safe to say that I have at least three broken ribs and a bruised jaw but I deserve it for putting my Skylar in danger.

Her dad and brothers sure do pack a punch.

Right now we are all in my living room waiting for Logan to call me back. My dad's leaning against the wall to my left while her dad and brothers are scattered around the room, her dad sitting on the couch in front of me while her brothers pace around the room anxiously.

I lean my head back and look up at the ceiling as I wonder what they are doing to her right now.
I close my eyes and pray for her safety before getting up and walking over to the front door.

Nobody stops me as I walk out and I'm glad they don't. I pull out my phone and dial Logans number again before pressing my phone to my ear. I slow down once I realize I'm being followed by a black SUV. I'm about to just end the call when he finally answers.

"What the fuck have you done to her?!?" I growl angrily, temporarily forgetting about the Black SUV car trailing me from behind. I hear him chuckle on the other line, making me see red.

This isn't fucking funny!!

"Shut the fuck up and give me Skylar back or else I'll expose you to the Dragon gang right fucking now" I threaten as my anger gets the best out of me. Everyone knows that you should never threaten a gang leader but they can all go to hell, my lover needs me. Yes my lover, she's been my girl from the start.

Its silent for a while before he suddenly bursts out laughing, instantly catching me off guard as I turn to look around for the SUV only to find it gone. I look around suspiciously before glaring down at my phone.

"This isn't a laughing manner, I'm not playing either. You know that it'll be over for you the moment Dean finds out you've been betraying him from the start" I tell him angrily, about to continue only to be stopped by a hit to the head. I crash into the floor, still trying to process what it is that is going on.

I look up through blurry eyes as I hear Logan laugh in the distance. I slowly reach my hand up to my head, cupping my wound before looking down at the blood on my hand. I manage to look up long enough to see the bat coming down to my head one last time. I lay my head down and close my eyes, ready for the hit but it never came.

I open my eyes and see Caleb knocking the guy out as my dad makes his way over to me. He squats down over my body, placing his hand gently over my head and cursing as his hand comes back full of my blood.

"Hold on Jason, hold on help is on th-"

I feel myself go limp, mind drifting off to nothingness.

I'm sorry Skylar....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan's POV

I smirk and lean back against my seat as I hang up the phone. This isn't over, he may know about my betrayal to Dean, the dragon gangs leader, but he won't be able to do shit for a while now.

I'm going to make him suffer before killing him in front of his dear daddy. This will show everyone to never mess with people like me.

I get up and walk around my desk, stopping once I'm standing in front of my door. I open it and tell my second in command to come in for a quick chat.

I walk back over to my desk and take a seat as he sits in front of me.

"What is it boss?" He asks me seriously, not knowing what this was about.

"Get Frank, I want you both to knock out one of Jason's best friends and place him in the room next to the girl" I order him, not bothering to look up from my paper work.

"Yes sir" he says before leaving the room.

Watch out Jason, things are going to be getting worse for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel bad for Jason😳
I'm pretty curious about what's going to go down in the next chapter.
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.