Chapter 4

Edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylars POV

It's been two weeks since the cafeteria incident. Everyone's been talking about it..... bunch of annoying gossipers, but they seem to finally quiet down about it today, much to my relief.

Sadly Jason's been a no show for a week and half now. I've seen Max and Tom around though, but no Jason. I admit i do kinda miss him and i am pretty much curious as to why he's skipping school. 

Anyway today is, to my annoyance, Monday so I get up and change into a black crop top that says 'Don't Mess With Me' with some light blue jeans and black converse to go with it.

I walk out of my room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where I was met by the sight of my dad and my brothers, Dustin and Caleb, all sitting around the kitchen table eating some yummy strawberry topped pancakes.

My favorite!

Dustin is the oldest at the age of 19, he has beautiful honey brown eyes and jet black hair, actually we all have jet black hair, which we inherited from our mother.

She's 35 years old, has jet black hair and honey brown eyes just like Dustin, and stands at 5'4.

She's almost never around nowadays so we barely see her, sometimes she's gone for weeks but we don't think much of it. We're good as long as we have our dad with us.

Caleb's 18 years old and of course has jet black hair and beautiful blue eyes that seem to always remind me of the sky.

I'm the youngest and the only girl, not counting my mother. I have jet black hair and ocean blue eyes and stand at 5'6 while both Dustin and Caleb stand at 6'2.

My dad's 36 years old, has dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes like me and stands at 6'4.

I'm not bragging or anything but we're all pretty hot, if you know what I mean. Actually........ that really does sound arrogant but moving on.

I walk in and grab three pancakes that my dad so generously made, then sat down next to him across from Caleb.

I pour a good amount of syrup on my pancakes, rubbing my hands together in excitement as I picked up my fork and cut a medium sized piece off before shoving it into my mouth, moaning in delight as the delicious taste explodes in my mouth.

"How's school going so far?" my dad asks casually as he sips on his dark coffee while looking over at me.

"Its going pretty good, could be better if they'd give out less homework though" I groan out the last part. Both Dustin and my dad laugh while Caleb just frowns, mumbling under his breath causing them to laugh harder. I glare at the laughing hyenas in front of me before finishing my first pancake and starting on my second one.

"Caleb you ready for school today?" Dad asks as he gets up and walks toward the sink, setting his empty plate down in it.

"I'll never be ready for school, can't I just stay home?", Caleb begs, sending my dad a sad broken look. Dad groans before mumbling a low no.
Caleb instantly whines out a "Why not?" i could see his eyes starting to get watery and i hold in my laughter as our dad seems to hesitate on making him go or not.

Calebs the most childish out of the three of us but we all love him anyway, even my dad, i think he actually likes his childishness sometimes.

I let out a sigh before getting up and placing my plate in the sink. I walk over to Caleb and roughly pull him out of his chair, causing him to let out a loud whimper as his ass makes contact with the smooth wooden floor.

Dad send me a warning look and I just shrug. He should be thanking me that I'm taking him with me.

I wait until Caleb gets up before dragging him out the door and into my car.

"Come on Sky, don't be like that, dad was about to give in too" he whines and I just laugh and call him a whiny baby which only only makes him whine some more.

I jump out of my car when we finally make it and make my way inside, not bothering to wait for him. I know that he'll go with his group of friends so i have nothing to worry about.

I make it to my locker, realizing that a lot of girls seemed to be way more happier and excited than usual as they whisper amongst themselves, giggling and blushing at whatever it is that's being said, I just ignore it for now. I greet Nina, Sam, and Mark, giving them all a quick hug.

"So what's got everyone in a happy mood?" I ask them curiously as I look around.

"You're lover boy is back" Nina tells me with a grimace. I feel my heart quicken as i take in this information.

Mark smirked at me, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I glare at him, my cheeks warming up slightly. I give him a hard smack on the arm, causing him to let out a low curse as he sends me a playful glare. I look around again but, to my disappointment, I didn't see Jason anywhere. Maybe I'll see him later.....

The bell rings and I reach out and grab a hold of Sam's hand, dragging him to our first class of the day, Chemistry.
Of course not before hugging Nina and Mark again.

As we get inside the room we take our seats near the windows and take out our notebooks and homework as Mrs.Pebble walks into the room.

I turn to look at Sam, not sure if I should take this time to ask him about the situation between him and Max. I take a deep breath before nudging his arm. He turns around to look at me curiously "What were you and Max fighting about two weeks ago?" I ask him, his curiosity disappearing and being replaced with sadness. He looks down as he mumbles something too low for me too hear.

"What?" He lets out a sigh "He's my brother, my twin brother to be exact" he whispers and I gasp in shock. They're brothers? Twin brothers? No way........

"But you both look nothing alike...." I trail off as I realize that they both have the same eye color and hair color, and their skin tones are the same as well even their noses are slightly the same If I think about it. Maybe Its slightly unbelievable considering the fact that Max has a few more inches in height.

"What were you both fighting about?" I ask him worriedly.
A lone tear escapes his eye "He hates the fact that we're brothers and constantly orders me not to tell anyone, I snapped this time after he called me a wimp and told me i wasn't worthy of being his twin brother. I'm sorry for keeping this from you guys. I just want him to love me again, like he used to when we kids." He whispers and I give him a side hug just as Mrs.Pebbles tells us to stop talking.

70 minutes later .........

I pack up my things and make my way to English class, giving Sam one final hug before he leaves for he leaves for PE.

The halls were pretty empty and  I was lost in thought when i crashed into a hard chest.

I stumbled and just as I'm about to meet the floor I'm caught by my waist and pulled back up.

The  feelings of embarrassed washes over me. I keep my eyes on the floor, too embarrassed to see who it is.

"Thank you" I tell them just as get enough courage to look up, I was instantly met by those familiar mesmerizing forest green eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed it, I love writing a lot and I'm glad that you guys can read my story I'm working hard to make it better.