Chapter 12

I've changed the title as you can see. I think it goes better with this story than 'I kissed the bad boy'
Anyway Enjoy!!!
Edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

My dad arrived an hour later, looking like he'd just ran a Marathon as he walks in.

We Immediately start to interrogating the man who's name we learn to be Anthony Marco Jimenez. He refused at first but than started cooperating when I pressed my gun to his thigh. He shocks both me and my dad when he tell us that many of the members of the gang have been rebelling against Logan because many of the members are being forced and threatened to join his gang. He then proceeds in telling us that Logan believes that I'm part of the rebelling group so he's sending some of his men to kill me, including himself.

"Is that all?" I ask him lowly, as I walk over to my window, looking out for any signs of danger.

Anthony runs his left hand through his hair as he looks at my dad before turning to look at me "Logan has put a price on your death and whoever kills you  first gets the prize. I'm sorry to say this but..... he knows your weakness......both of them and if your not dead or captured soon...... he'll use it to his advantage" my heart rate spikes up at the last piece of information.  I stand frozen as the possibly of losing Skylar or my dad hits me like a ton of bricks.

"I'm curious" my dad says as he twirls his gun thoughtfully "Who's side are you on?" He asks as he leans against the wall, gun still in hand. "I'm not afraid of you but if i'm being honest..........i want out" he tells us honestly as he looks down at his hands before looking at us again.

I nod before heading towards my door "I'm going out, I'll be back later" I call to my dad before stepping out of my room.  I tuck my gun in my pants just in case I need it as I walk out of my house.

I walk in the direction of Skylar's house but come to an abrupt stop when I remember Anthony's words.

If they know that Skylar and my dad are my weakness than they might still be keeping an eye on me. They might already know were Skylar lives by now. I curse them in my head as I turn to walk the opposite direction, before I know it I'm at the park a block away from my house.

I sit down on an empty bench near a tree, making sure there are no threats near by before settling down. Once I'm settled down I start thinking over a plan in my head.

I'm certain that if i can find the group of rebels in Logan's gang, they'll want our help as well and like the saying goes, ' The more the merrier'.

I'll sneak in tomorrow and try to find at least one of the rebels and talk them into letting me join their group, I don't want my dad in any more danger so I'll keep this a secret from him, with that in mind I get up and leave. Mind set on getting home and preparing for tomorrow's events.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Skylar's POV

It was night and I was running, from who, is a mystery to me. I look at my surroundings and realized I was only a few houses away from Jason's house.

Before I knew it his house came into into view. I ran up to the front door, surprised to see it already open. I ran in, a cold chill running up my spine at the deadly silence hanging in the air.

"Hello?" I called out, my voice echoing loudly through their silent house. I walked into the livingroom only to find it empty. I ran up the stairs and down the hall stopping in front of Jason's door.

As I went to turn the handle the door opened, although only slightly. I pushed it, causing it to open wider, revealing his dark room, I couldn't see anything so I reached out to turn on the light and I really wished I hadn't.

I let out a loud blood-curling scream.

I scream loudly as I sit up, panting and clutching my chest. I was covered in sweat, eyes wide in terror.

My door bursts open and my dad and brothers run into my room, each with a baseball bat in hand. They scan my room for intruders and when they find none they all turn to look at me, worry clear on their faces.

I take a deep breath as Caleb approaches me, bringing me into a hug. I hug him back tightly, crying silently as he rubs my back soothingly. My dad and Dustin walk over to us, hugging me tightly as well. I love these guys, I don't know what I'd do without them.

After a while they all pull back. Dustin wipes away my tears. I looked over at my nightstand, not believing that it was only two in the morning, about to be three in a few more minutes.

"I'm sorry for waking you guys up, you guys should go back to sleep, it was just a nightmare...... no big deal" i tell them and give them all a tight smile. They all give me doubtful looks but nod anyway before kissing my forehead softly and leaving my room to go back to sleep themselves.

I lay back down the moment my door is finally closed. A single tear slides out of my eye and down to my ear as I think about my dream. I shake my head, not wanting to remember what it was I saw in his room.

I don't want him to end up like that, Oh God please don't let him end up like that. I don't know if I'd be able to handle his death because......... I'm in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So....... what do you think about this chapter? I know it took me a while to update so sorry about that.

I'm sure your pretty curious
as to how this story will end so don't stop reading ;-)

LIKE

COMMENT

AND

ENJOY!!