The End

Katherine‘s P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and the worse headache ever. I hate being human! When I get into the kitchen I see Caroline and Rebekah cooking while trying to stop Stefan and Kol from stealing food. Klaus and Elijah were sitting at the table talking about something.

“Where’s the coffee?” I asked.  

“It’s on the counter” Rebekah replied. And I grabbed a cup. Then the Rebekah’s phone started to ring.

“Hey” She said then after a few more seconds she handed it to Caroline then said “it’s for you”

“Hello…oh ya I’ll come over around noon, we can talk then…bye” she said then hung up.  Then Bonnie came downstairs and said “Good morning”. We had breakfast. Then around 11:30 Bonnie and Caroline left.

Caroline’s P.O.V.

Me and Bonnie headed to Cami’s. When we got there we knocked on the door and Cami opened it. We walked inside and sat down in the living room.

“So how much longer do you think you will be staying and where is Elena?” Cami asked.

“Elena left with her boyfriend and Bonnie how much longer will we be staying here?” I asked.

“Well let’s stay for a while, you live plus maybe you will finally admit you have feelings for Klaus” Bonnie told me.

“And maybe you will admit to feeling something for Kol” I fired back.

“Well you two can stay as long as you like” Cami told us.

                                                     The End