The Truth

Caroline’s P.O.V.

After long day of shopping we went back to Cami’s. When we walked in Cami was on the couch watching TV.

 “Hey guy, I know this place that is having an open mic night tonight want to go”

“Sure”

“Ok then go get ready”. Then we all went to pick out something to wear. I went with a pair of black skinny jeans, white top, a leather jacket and a pair of army boots. I did my make-up. I then went to the living room to wait for everyone else. After about 10 minutes everybody was ready. Then we headed out the door. We walked because it was about 5 minutes away. When we walked inside we all got something to drink. Then I notice who was singing. It was Marcel. He wasn’t bad. When he was done he asked “who’s next, how ‘bout you?”

Klaus’s P.O.V.

Again Marcel dragged me out to one of his events. After he finished his song then asked “Who’s next, how bout you?” I didn’t look to see who it was because it most likely was just some night walker or something like that. Then she started to sing. I recognized the voice. I looked to stage, no it can’t be. Caroline. She is everything but ordinary. I just listened, watching her. What is she doing here? “I’m just a little bit extra ordinary”. Then she got off the stage. I don’t know if she saw me. I started to walk outside.

Caroline’s P.O.V.

I walked back to my friends.

“Care you were amazing”

“Thanks I will right back”. Then I stated to walk outside. When I got outside he was looking like he was wait for me.

“Hi”

“Hello love, what are you doing here?”

“Do you know somewhere we can talk where not everyone will hear us?”

“Yes follow me”. We then walk till we get to an old building we walk into it. Then we went up some stairs till we went through a door. Then we walked in the hallway to a door marked 4B. Then we went into the room.

“What is this place?”

“An old abandoned hotel, do you want something to drink”

“No thank you, do you come here often”

“Only when I am mad at my family or they’re mad at me”

“Where are the daggers?” I said trying not to laugh.

“No idea, all I know is Davina has one”

“Wait did you say Davina”

“Yes, why”. Before I could answer him my phone started to ring. It was Bonnie

“One minute”. Then I answer it.

“Care, where are you”

“Getting info on the witch”

“Oh because someone tells me your with Klaus”

“Well you tell Kol to shut up”

“He won’t listen”

“Just meet me at Cami’s”

“Ok Bye”

“Bye” then I hung up. Then I walked back to Klaus who was sitting on a couch. He had his normal smirk on his face.

“Did you hear that?”

“Certain parts, what does Kol have to do with any of this?”

“He is blackmailing us”. Klaus gave a little chuckle.

“How does a ghost blackmail people?”

“Well, Bonnie being able to see ghosts he can tell her everything he has seen or heard us do since he has died. So anything me and Elena has been keeping a secret that he knows about he can tell her so we are here to get Davina to bring him back to the living”

“But won’t that kill her?”

“It didn’t kill her when she her sister Alex back to life”

“Oh”. I have to ask him. But how? It sound big. If I don’t I may never know. “Klaus, what did the witches tell you?”

“Um, Caroline do you remember Hayley?”

“Yeah, Why?”

“She is pregnant”

“So”

“I’m the father”. The second he said that I got up from the couch. “How is that even possible, vampires can’t have kids?”

 “I’m part werewolf too”

“When did you find out?” I’m not too sure if I want to know the answer.

“Lov…” I cut him by saying “Don’t call me that, when did you find out?”

“A few days before your graduation”. And with that I was gone.