Tree

Klaus’s P.O.V.
After Caroline left I felt sad, angry but most I felt alone. In rage I destroyed everything in the hotel room. When I left I didn’t know what to do. So I went to the bar and compelled the bartender to give me a bottle of bourbon. Then I left and headed home. When I got there I went straight into my room. Where I got out three different purples, black, white and grey paint. Then a medium sized canvas and some paint brushes. Then I started to paint.

Caroline’s P.O.V
 When Cami came back into the living room with the one person I didn’t think I would be seeing for a long time.  
“Rebekah”
“Now here are three faces I thought I would never see again, well maybe two” She said well looking right at me.
“Well you can tell Klaus to stay the hell away from me”
“Wait how do you know Klaus?” Before I could answer Rebekah said “We’ll explain latter, have you guy seen Nik?”
“Yeah I did, why?” before she could answer her phone started to ring. She picked it up.
“Hi ‘lijah what’s up”
“Rebekah it is Niklaus, something is wrong”
“What happened?”
“Well the room smells of alcohol, there is broken glass everywhere, and he is painting a very creepy tree”
“Weird, I have someone with me that you should talk to” Then she handed me the phone.
“Hi Elijah”
“Who is this?”
“Caroline”
“What are you doing in New Orleans?”
“Let’s just say Kol, Davina, and blackmail”
  “Back to the main topic, do you know what is going on with my brother?”
“Well I may have asked him what the witches told him and he told me ‘bout Hayley. Then I ran off”
“I need you and Rebekah to meet at the house in 5 minutes” before I could answer he hung up. Without saying a word the four of us were out the door. When we got to the house or should I say mansion and Rebekah lead us to the library. Where Elijah was sitting. Then he said to one thing I didn’t want to hear.  

A/N sorry that I Didn't update sooner I have just been so busy.  what do you guy think so far?