Laugh, Live, Love

Caroline’s P.O.V.

When I woke I could not stop thinking about it. I decided to start cleaning the dorm to get my mind off of it. I would like talk to my friends but how could I, they wold hate me. Plus bonnie is with Jeremy and Elena texted me saying I am busy, we can talk at the party. After about an hour I started to get ready for Ty’s welcome home party.  I wore a green dress that came down just pass my knees. I did my hair and makeup like I normally would.  Then left my dorm and headed down the stairs. I headed for my car and got in. Then I started to drive to Tyler’s. When I got there I got a drink and then to go find Elena. After about 5 minutes of looking I found her.

“Hey Elena”                                                                                    

“Hi Care, what were you wanting to talk about?”

“Can we go somewhere with less people”     

“Ok” then we headed outside.

“What Happened?”          

“I did something terrible”           

“It can’t be that bad”

“When a certain terrible person was in town I ran into him in the woods a kinda kissed him, he was there and he obviously wanted to kiss me. And I thought me would make out but it felt really good to kiss him so I kinda totally had sex with him” I whispered the last part. Her face could tell she was surprised, confused but I could see she know what I was saying because she was clearly was angry.    She didn’t answer for a minute or two.

“Don’t worry Care. He is gone now, he is gone right?”

“For what I know Klaus is gone for good”. Before Elena could even ask I saw him “oh no”

“What”

“Tyler”. He looked really angry.

“Do you think he herd us”

“By the look on his face that is a yes” I then start to walk after him. I think he knew I was fallowing him because he went straight into the study.

“Tyler let me explain”

“No care, let me explain. Klaus killed thousands, Elena’s aunt Jena, twelve hybrids my friends, Caroline he killed my mom!” the glass in his hand broke.

“I know, I know” then I started to walk chose to him “I am so sorry”

“Just stop, I walked out last time now it is your turn, go”

I shake my head. “No”. I then continued to walk to him.

Tyler’s P.O.V

“Don’t take another step Caroline”. Then I thought to myself Klaus probably didn’t tell her about Hayley. “Did he tell you about he has been doing in New Orleans?”

“What do you mean, ty?”          

“Why don’t you call him and ask him how he feels about what the witches told him?” then I use vampspeed to leave before she could answer.

Caroline’s P.O.V.

I was left in the study all by myself. I ran as quickly as I could to my car without using vampspeed. I drove back to school. Once I got to my room I change in to my pj’s and took off my make-up. Then I turn off the lights and laid in my bed. I started to think about what Tyler said “Did he tell you about he has been doing in New Orleans?” What did he mean? Is it any of my business? It has to be or why would he have told me. After about an hour of these thoughts I finally got to sleep.

Elijah’s P.O.V.                    

“Hayley, do you have any idea why Niklaus is acting the way he is?”

“I think it has something do with him going to Mystic Falls, maybe you should ask Rebekah”

“Ok”. Then I went to go to find Rebekah. I found her in her bed room.

 “Rebekah would you happen to know why our brother is acting the way he is?”

“I am guessing it has something to do with Caroline”

“Caroline?”

“You know Caroline, Tyler Lockwood’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend I am not too sure, he went to go talk to her but I don’t know what about”

“Would you happen to have this girl’s phone number?”

“Yeah, why”

“We need to know that this won’t somehow end up with innocent people ending up dead and we won’t get that information from Niklaus”

“Ok”. She started to wright something on a piece of paper. Then handing it to me.

 “Thank you”. Then I left.