Chats

Elijah’s P.O.V.

“You have to talk to him”

“What, no I’m the last person he would want to see”

“I think he has a point” Bonnie agreed

“Yeah” Elena and Rebekah said at the same time.

“Urg, I’ll go and talk to him” she said.

“Second floor, fourth door on the left” Then she headed to the stairs.

Klaus’s P.O.V.

I was just putting my art supplies when I heard the door open.

“Elijah I am not in the mood” the footstep came closer “I said I was not in the mood Eli…” when I turn to see the one person I didn’t want to see but at the same time wanted to see. “Caroline what are you doing here?”

“To talk”

“Not really in the mood to talk”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Why don’t you just go back to mystic falls?”

“Is that what you want, what happened to wanting to show me the world?”

“You said it yourself you’re here for Davina, then you’re going to leave. If you need any help finding her ask Elijah he is the only one that know that would tell you”

“You want to know why I left, Klaus? Because I thought we were at least friends. You’re the one that wanted to be friends, well friends tell each other about their life, so when I found out such a big thing happened in your life and that by look of it you weren’t going to tell, so I ran cause I didn’t know what else to do”

“I didn’t know how to tell you and no one else really knows”

“I understand, well I’m going to go back downstairs”

“I’ll be down in a few” then she left.

Stefan’s P.O.V.

When we finally got off the plane we headed to the address Liz gave us. When we got to the house Mat knocked on the door.  The door was opened by a girl with brown hair and blue eyes, who I’m guessing is Camille.

“Hello, who are you?”

“Would Caroline, Elena, and Bonnie be here?”

“No they just left with Rebekah” Oh that can’t be good.

“Do you have any idea where they went?”

“I think they went to her house, let me go and get a piece of paper and I will give you the address” Then she left, coming back a few minutes with a piece of paper. And gave it to Matt.

“Thank you” I said before we walked away. When we got to the address we saw a huge mansion. But what else could you expect?  There the Mikaelsons. We walked up to the door and knocked. The door was opened by Elijah.

“Hello”

“Hi, are Bonnie, Elena and Caroline here?”

“Yes they’re in the living room” he said moving out of our way so we can go inside. He leads us to the living room, where we saw the girls, Rebekah, and Klaus talking. When they saw us there smiles drop.

“Can we speak to you three?”  Right after I said that they all stood up and went down the hall. We followed them till they got to a set of double doors. That they opened and walked in. the room is most likely a library.

 Bonnie’s P.O.V.

When we got into the library we close the doors and waited till one of them to talk. The first on to speak up was Stefan “what are you guys doing here?”

“To find a witch named Davina” Caroline answered.

“Why” Matt asked.

“To help someone” Elena answered. I think we all agree we can’t tell them it’s Kol.

“Who and why” Damon asked.

“A guy and because” Caroline told them.

“Why are you helping me?” a voice behind me asked.

“Shut up” I yelled while turning to face a smirking Kol.

“What is wrong with her?” Damon asked.

“She is just talking to the guy who we’re helping” Elena explained.

“A ghost?” Matt asked.

“Yes there’s a very powerful witch is here that can bring him back without dying” Caroline explained.

“Who?” Stefan asked.

“We can’t tell you” I told them.

“Why?” Matt asked.

“We need to and we can’t have you trying to stop us” Caroline told them.

“Just tell us” Damon almost yelled. Then Elena whispered something so quite I couldn’t hear what she said.

“What” Matt asked.

“Kol” Elena said.