Dream and Letters

Caroline’s P.O.V.
When I woke was a forest. Where am I? How did I get here? I started to hear voices. I started to walk to them. I didn’t see anybody but I could make out what they were saying”
“You were just gonna let Bonnie die”
“I know arithmetic isn't your strong point, but one is still less than twelve”
“Yeah, but that one is my best friend”
“You tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep at night”
“I just killed twelve people”
“Hey. Hey. You look like you're in need of comfort. Why don't you find someone less terrible you can relate to?” I remembered when that happened, after I saved Bonnie by killing twelve witches. But before that I told Klaus People who do terrible things are just terrible people. I just kept walking. I started to get dark. Weird I thought it was morning. I started to hear the voices again but they were both female.
“Not bad. Not technically good, but then again, Alaric didn't train you. You were probably too busy butting into people's business!”
“Oh, just stop! God. This isn't you, and you know it! You hurt my mom, Elena. How far are you gonna take this?”
“Are you trying to make me feel bad for hurting your mom? Don't you get it? I don't care. I mean, maybe you should try to turn it all off. Who knows? You might stop whining about how Tyler left you. Added bonus: you won't have to feel guilty about all the dirty thoughts you have about Klaus.”
“Shut up”
“Make me”.

Elena P.O.V.
I woke up to a crash coming from the guest room. I rushed into there to see Caroline rolling around the bed.
“Care wake up” I said well gently shaking her arm. She started to wake.
“It was a dream”
“What was the dream about?” She didn’t answer. “It was about Klaus wasn’t?” She nodded. “Do you want to talk about it?” Caroline explained the dream to Elena.
“Care we have to get your mind off of this. Lets go shopping”
“Ok”. Then we all got ready and headed out the door and went to the closes store.

Tyler’s P.O.V.
I headed into Caroline’s dorm and it was empty. There was a not on the mini fright. That read:
To friends,
Me, Elena and Bonnie have decided to go away for a while, don’t worry we are with family. We will be back soon. We will call if we have to stay longer then planed. We will miss you all of you guys. We are trying to get some info but we need some help from a powerful witch.
Caroline
p.s. Tyler there is a note in the spot I told you if Klaus dies so do you.

I knew where she meant. I went back to my car and drove to my place. When I got to my house I headed for the cellar. When I got there I saw a note on taped to the wall. The note read:
Tyler
I am so sorry I don’t know what else to say. I don’t know what to think or do but hopeful I will be able to figure out on this trip. But for now I am sticking with what I said before you left, No more surprises, no more excuses, no more chances. We are done. I don’t know if I will change my mind but I think we both need time. I will be back soon.
Caroline

I got my phone out of my pocket and called Liz. After a few rings she picked up.
“Tyler is everything ok”
“Do you know where Caroline is?”
“Isn’t she at school?”
“I been trying to call her but she didn’t pick up so I went by her dorm and some of her stuff is gone and I found a note…” I trailed off.
“Tyler calm down, what did the note say?”
 “It said that they will all be out of town to find a witch so they can get some info and that they were staying with family”
“Ok call your friend tell them to meet us at the boarding house”
“Ok”. Then she hung up.

a/n so what do think so far?