Him

Caroline’s P.O.V.
When the plane finally landed we got are bags and egot in a cab. When we got to Rousseau’s Cami was waiting outside.
“Hey Cami” I said well hugging her.
“Hey Care, it is nice to see you again. Who are your friends?”
“This is Elena and Bonnie”
“Hi, nice to meet you”
“Oh, we can put your stuff in my car”. Then she headed to her car and we put our stuff in the car. “You guys can either meet me at my house or you can hang out till my shift is over”
“We will wait”. Then we walked into Rousseau’s and toke a seat.
“I will be back when my shift is over”
“Ok”

Cami’s P.O.V.
I then saw Marcel. I walked over because I could tell he wanted to talk to me.
“Hi Marcel, where’s Klaus?”
“Klaus is running late, can you get me some bourbon”
“Sure I will be right back”. I gave him his order. Then Klaus showed up and sat next to Marcel.
“Hey, I haven’t seen you around lately”
“I just got back to town”
“Oh can I get you anything”
“Bourbon”

Caroline’s P.O.V.
I look over at Cami she was talking to a guy with cocoa skin. Then someone came and sat next to him, I immediately knew who it was. I herd Cami say “Hey, I haven’t seen you around lately”
“Seriously”
“What?”
“Look at who Cami is talking to”
“Do you think she knows him?”
“Well she just said I haven’t seen you lately, so I think she does”
“Do you think he knows we are here?”
“No idea”

Marcel’s P.O.V.
Klaus has been acting different since he has come back from Mystic Falls. Cami left me and Klaus to talk.
“Is something bothering you?” I asked snapping him out of his train of thought.
“Family”
“Anything specific?”
“No”
“Well I should go, it will be night soon”. Then I left.

Caroline’s P.O.V.
Cami then walked over to us.
“You guy ready to go”
“Yeah”. Then we all went outside and got in the car. The ride to Cami’s was quite. When we got to Cami’s house Bonnie walled right in well me and Elena were stuck.
“Why are you guy still outside, come in?” Then we both walk in and we went to the living room. We all sat down.
“Who were you talking to back at the bar?”
“You mean Marcel and Klaus?”
“Yeah, how do you know them?”
“I went on a date or two with Marcel and Klaus is always with Marcel. Why do you want to know?”
“I just want to know”
“Ok, how has life been?”
“Me and my boyfriend just broke up with but beside that I am good”
“Oh sorry”
“Don’t worry I am fine”
 “Did you guys come here for any reason?”
“We are trying to find someone, a girl named Davina Claire”
“I have heard that name before. Well it get late and I am going to bed. There is one guest room and the other two can sleep on the couch”. Then Cami went to her bed room.
“Do you think he knows we are in New Orleans?”
“I hope not”
“Are you sure because you and Ty broke up because of him”
“That is why I don’t”. Do I really not want to see him? Yes. No. Yes. I don’t know.
“You don’t want because he the reason you guys broke up or because you’re not dating anyone”.  Damit, Elena. I stayed quite for a few minutes.
“I don’t know but I am going to bed”. Then I walked to the guest room. I got into the bed and fell asleep.