Davina

Caroline’s P.O.V.

After a little bit of trying to help Bonnie get through the pain she stood up and said “I’m fine, I think it stopped”. The rest of us stood up and went to go to the living room and wait for everyone. A few minute later the front door opens. When they all come into to the living room. That’s when I notices there was a girl standing behind them.

“What happened?” I asked

“Marcel” Rebekah said.

“Who’s this” Damon asked.

 “I’m Davina, they said you need help with a resurrection spell” the girl answered.

“What do you need?” Bonnie asked.

“paper, pencil, candles, three bowls one filled with water, one with Elijah and Rebekah’s blood, and one with doppelganger’s blood” Davina replied. We got everything. Then she drew some symbol on the paper. She placed the bowls in a triangle. Placed the candles in a square. Lit them.

“I need one more thing, something that was Kol’s. A ring, necklace, a bracelet, something he wore for at least half of his life” Davina explained. Bonnie then handed her a ring. Then Davina placed the ring in the middle. Then she started to chant. The flames went up. The blood and water started to move. Blood was coming out of her nose. Then Bonnie started to scream. I walked over to her trying to help her. Then Bonnie and Davina faint. Two people appeared beside Bonnie. One Kol and the other looked exactly like Elena.