Promise

Caroline’s P.O.V.

 I woke up when to the song Tennis Court by Lorde started to play out of my alarm clock. We all got dressed into something a bit more comfy clothes. Then we put everything in Bonnie’s car. I texted my cousin telling her we will be in New Orleans and asking her if we can stay with her. A few minutes later she texted me back saying ok meet me at Rousseau’s when we get there. Then I texted her back ok I’ll text you when there. All of us got into the car and drove to the airport. When we finally got there we waited to board the plane.  We finally got on the plane and it toke off to New Orleans.

Klaus’s P.O.V.

I would like to know Elijah has been non-stop asking question about what happen in Mystic Falls. No matter how many times he asks I am still not going to answer. Marcel asked me to go to Rousseau’s tonight. I think he really likes he likes that bartender Cami. She is kind and has been able to help me in more ways than one. She looks familiar I just don’t know from where

“Niklause”. Elijah said snapping out of are train of thought.

“Yes Elijah” I said with my back to him.

“Have you seen Rebekah?”   

“No have not seen our sister since yesterday”

“Hayley has been acting different lightly do you have any reason why?”

“How would I know, she has been avoiding me since she was kidnapped”

“Thinking of Tyler I called his girlfriend to ask her something”

“Who is he dating now?”

“Caroline” then I turned around to face him. Trying to stay claim I asked “what did she have to say?”

“I just asked about happened in Mystic Falls, she told me if I would answer a question she would tell me if anger could be a side effect of what happened in Mystic Falls”

“What did she ask?”

“She asked if witches tell you something big, of curse she did not want to know what they told us, she just wanted to know if it happened. I told her that yes some witches did tell us something big. But then I thought she would only be asking this if you were not the one that told her, so I ask why did you not tell her?”

 “Brother I went to Mystic Falls to tell her my offer still stands but I also told I will not bother her anymore I won’t call, text or show up, I will be gone. So I didn’t think I would be important”. Then I vampsped away.

I went to see Cami at her house. I knock on the door and she yelled “One minute”. Then she opened the door.

“Oh Klaus, come in”. Then I walked inside.

“Do you remember what we last were talking about?”

“Yes you let go the one person you loved so you wouldn’t have to explain liquor fueled one night stand as you put it, and witches are use your unborn child as leverage”

“Well my brother, Elijah called her so I don’t know what he knows but I accidentally told why I went there but before he could say anything I left”

“Why are you telling me this and why don’t you want Elijah to know?’

“Because you are compelled and I now have to deal with speech from Elijah”

“Well can we talk about this a bit later, I have people coming over plus I have to get ready for my shift”

“Ok bye”

“Bye Klaus” then I walk out of the door and headed to the house/mansion. When I walked through the door Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley were all in the living room. I just keep walking.

Niklaus” he yelled to get my attention.

“What”

“Nik why did you promise to stay out of her life”

“I thought we already agreed that I don’t care for anybody but myself”

 “It didn’t seem like that when I told you had as much of a chance with her as did with Tyler”

“Oh you’re talking to me again because you haven’t talked to me since I bit Elijah”

Nik

“What” I said turning to Rebekah.

“Why, you chased Tyler off but then you let him back, you don’t kill him and then you tell Caroline if she want she will be out of her life, I don’t get it”

“He does not know how to explain about Hayley”

“Is that It Klaus, you don’t know how to explain it”

“Maybe but as she said she’s in college. She’s building a life for herself. She has plans, and a future, and things that I want and none of those things involve me” before they could say anything else I was gone because I was running late to meet Marcel.