The Doppelganger

Kol’s P.O.V.

I was standing in the living room. Watching them do the spell. Then all of the sudden my head started to hurt. Then everything goes black. Next thing I remember is sitting up gasping for air. Then I see everyone looking beside me. I look beside to see a doppelganger. I quick look around the room to see if were Elena is. I spot her. So who is the doppelganger beside me? She was wearing jeans and a blue shirt.

“What are you guy looking at?” the girl asked.

“Who are you? How are you here?” Elena asked.

“I could ask the same question Elena” the girl said.

“Kathrine” Damon said with venom. Bonnie started to wake up.

“How am I alive?” she asked.

“I have no idea but if you’re complaining I could send you back to wherever you came from” Nik said.

“No I’m not complaining, just confused” She explained.

“Well we are done here so let’s go” Damon said.

“NO” Me, Stefan, and Bonnie said at the same time.

“Why?” Elena asked.

“Because we have to get to the bottom of how she is alive” Stefan told them.

“Let them deal with it” Damon said pointing to my siblings.

 “Damon” Caroline said.

“Well I’m going” Damon said. Then started to head to the front door.

“Me to” Elena agreed. Then started to fallow Damon.

“Sorry but I have work” Matt said before fallowing them. Davina started to wake up.

“Ah, Davina care to explain why you brought Kathrine back?” Nik asked but you could tell she had to explain or who knows what would happen.

“What no I only brought back Kol” She said.

“No, look for yourself” he said pointing to Kathrine.

“That’s Elena” She said.

“No, I’m Kathrine” Kathrine told her.

“Wait if she is a Doppelganger then maybe it has something to do with using Elena’s blood in the spell, by the way where is Elena, Damon, and Matt? She asked.

“They left” Caroline told her.

“Why?” she asked.

“I don’t really know” she told them.

“Well what now?” Bonnie asked.

“We celebrate” Kathrine said.

“I’m in” I said. Bonnie then went over to the radio and plugged in her phone and Roar by Katty Perry started to play. I Nik vampspeed off and came back with a few bottles of a few diffent types of alcohol. Let the celebrating begin!